Temporarily Free stuff from Dreamlight

patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Castle, canyon, door, buildings ... have fun.

n.b. Need to provide an email address which you don't mind receiving lots of emails into. Just delete or unsubscribe later.
Kindly refrain from commenting on this here.

n.b. The downloads are large ...

Kindly refrain from posting the direct download links ... play fair ;-)

The Request Page

Comments

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the link. :)

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

TYVM!!

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

great find!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ah, Piddle!! It's the same ones that were given away before. Got all those. TY anyway.

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ah, Piddle!! It's the same ones that were given away before. Got all those. TY anyway.
    Yeah. I wouldn't exactly call those "temporary". Those have been free for a long time. I got them months ago.
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Yeah. I wouldn't exactly call those "temporary". Those have been free for a long time. I got them months ago.
    I think they're just temporarily free over and over. lol
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    Jaderail said:

I think they're just temporarily free over and over. lolMore like in perpetuity. These aren't so much "temporary' as they are limited access requiring a valid email to access. It's a promotional gimmick to get people on their mailing list. They are some nice sets though.
    Down-the-Corridor-(small).jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 466K
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

I always forget to install them. I do end up unsubscribing after a time though due to the amount of messages that guy sends out.

• nitehawk_ltdnitehawk_ltd Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

I just keep putting him in my spam folder. Do a blanket delete.
    Normally get 2 emails a day at least from. So, delete, delete & delete.

:) :)

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Yes these are the same ones he was giving away before however they are not 'always' available and certainly for those who missed them last time 'round, nice big sets to have for some scenes.

What I find amusing is that inspite of claims that our subscription(s) to his newsletters will net us any offers of the giveaways, they don't.
    A free subscription to another party, will. Anyway, whatever works ... a Castle, good timing!

Thank you Dreamlight.

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited December 1969

I only had the SciFi Bridge from a previous offer, so for me it was well worth the visit. I've wanted SciFi City for a while now.
    Yes I remember the constant spam, (offers) from when I got the SciFi Bridge last time.

Thanks Dreamlight for the freebies.

• SemicharmSemicharm Posts: 373
    edited December 1969

Some of the regular freebies are only part of the compete set, like the "corner" one, but the full versions pop up from time to time.