How to have set view pane/render window from a set un-moving angle in Daz 3D.

felixmustdiefelixmustdie Posts: 22
edited January 2019 in New Users

The Very simple answer I found:

In the main viewport, top right is a drop down menu that may read Perspective or Camera.

You can also choose left/right/front/back view for a FIXED PERSPECTIVE from which to render scenes, like a stationary cam.

Post edited by felixmustdie on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,026

Have you added a new camera to your scene? The default views provided by DS don't really have parameters you can control, but actual cameras can be controlled like other objects.

• Leana said:

Have you added a new camera to your scene? The default views provided by DS don't really have parameters you can control, but actual cameras can be controlled like other objects.

I was just being a massive newbie After fiddling with camers for ages i gave up and made this topic- small break and a fresh mind to tackle it brought mesome inspiration. I found "VIEW menu" with front/left/right view etc, that does exactly what I want :( me dumb.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited January 2019

As this is the New USer forum it is just possible that if you had left your original post here it could help another New User.

And to answer the current question in your top post    Even the Forum Team don't delete posts, we merely move them to a different Location.

So if you wanted us to restore your top post we could, so it would be there if another newbie had the same problem  and needed help

Post edited by Chohole on
  • felixmustdiefelixmustdie Posts: 22
    edited January 2019
    Chohole said:

As this is the New USer forum it is just possible that if you had left your original post here it could help another New User.

And to answer the current question in your top post    Even the Forum Team don't delete posts, we merely move them to a different Location.

So if you wanted us to restore your top post we could, so it would be there if another newbie had the same problem  and needed help

I think it was more an idiots problem than a newbies problem i f im honest! I follwed some lessons in Daz a year ago, but back burnered it for 10 months till I got a new GPU, and stubbornly went back in without refreshing my learning of something very basic, even a newbie will know lol.

Post edited by felixmustdie on