Vinnuth Kriegor Battle Mega Armor

I purchased this beautiful armor https://www.daz3d.com/vinnuth-kriegor-battle-mega-armor-for-genesis-8-male-s but I have problems to move and set the parameters. The necklace I would like to swing a little more to the right and so also the kilt. Then there are those levels with colored circles that I do not know what they're for. Can someone explain me better?

lupo.png
1000 x 1500 - 2M
Schermata 2019-01-17 alle 09.04.34.png
714 x 819 - 325K

Comments

• Those look like posing handles - if you select them you should be able to pose them to adjust the position of whatever they control, but they are set not to render.

• I do not know, I move them, I move them but nothing happens triste

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,317

Those look like posing handles - if you select them you should be able to pose them to adjust the position of whatever they control, but they are set not to render.

I think they are Dformers, I'm rendering at the moment so can't check.

• scorpio said:

Those look like posing handles - if you select them you should be able to pose them to adjust the position of whatever they control, but they are set not to render.

Oh, duh. Yes, they are bases for dFormers, so moving them would not have any immediate effect (it would chnage the centre of rotation/scale for the actual dForm if that was having an effect on the model).

• Thanks for the answers. I can wait for you to finish. I'm not launching a rendering yet. What is dFormer? sorpresa

scorpio said:

• How do I use them and how can I preview what I'm doing while moving them? It seems that nothing happens 

scorpio said:

Sembrano delle maniglie in posa: se le selezioni dovresti essere in grado di posizionarle per regolare la posizione di qualsiasi cosa esse controllino, ma sono impostate per non renderizzare.

Penso che siano Dformer, sto rendendo al momento, quindi non posso controllare.

Oh, duh. Sì, sono basi per dFormer, quindi spostarli non avrebbe alcun effetto immediato (potrebbe tagliare il centro di rotazione / scala per il dForm effettivo se questo stava avendo un effetto sul modello).

scorpio said:

Oh, duh. Yes, they are bases for dFormers, so moving them would not have any immediate effect (it would chnage the centre of rotation/scale for the actual dForm if that was having an effect on the model).

• How do I use them and how can I preview what I'm doing while moving them? It seems that nothing happens 

scorpio said:

Sembrano delle maniglie in posa: se le selezioni dovresti essere in grado di posizionarle per regolare la posizione di qualsiasi cosa esse controllino, ma sono impostate per non renderizzare.

Oh, duh. Sì, sono basi per dFormer, quindi spostarli non avrebbe alcun effetto immediato (potrebbe tagliare il centro di rotazione / scala per il dForm effettivo se questo stava avendo un effetto sul modello).

scorpio said:

If nothing happens then the dFormers aren't doing anything yet, or applying only translations. According to the read me http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/49649/start the dForms are controlled from the figure, you don't need to manipulate them directly:

Loin cloth system is made out of several layers of leather and fur which can be moved together or separately. They are rigged using a mix of ghost bones and dFormers, which all function via some 40 or so movement dials in the loincloth. All of this loads automatically when the end user chooses any of the wearable presets.

• Thanks for the explanation.smiley I tried to move one of those mushroom-shaped iconcine, I saw that it highlights a zone and moving the cursor moves the highlighted part. A little complicated to manage, but now I understand. occhiolino

Thank you 

How do I use them and how can I preview what I'm doing while moving them? It seems that nothing happens 

scorpio said:

scorpio said:

If nothing happens then the dFormers aren't doing anything yet, or applying only translations. According to the read me http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/49649/start the dForms are controlled from the figure, you don't need to manipulate them directly:

Loin cloth system is made out of several layers of leather and fur which can be moved together or separately. They are rigged using a mix of ghost bones and dFormers, which all function via some 40 or so movement dials in the loincloth. All of this loads automatically when the end user chooses any of the wearable presets.

• Thanks

Schermata 2019-01-18 alle 09.47.08.png
    943 x 888 - 448K