8 Hour Bonus Buy not working

I have been trying to get this code to work, however, it says it is not valid.  I have Daz Originals in my cart that are more then $10.00 as requested, but these coupons just never work.  Am I doing something wrong.  By the time I get an answer, the 8 Hour Bonus Buy will be over.  Sad.

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,080
    edited January 2019

They don't work on new items. Are you sure the items are no longer marked as new? (And PC+, ... whatever the exception is.)

Oh, and I just noticed, you say "Daz Originals." Plural. You can only have ONE in the cart.

Post edited by Ati on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,432

what is 8 hour bonus buy?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,557
    daveso said:

what is 8 hour bonus buy?

was wondering myself

• What's this 8-hour bonus buy? I'm not seeing such a promo or offer.

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100

Didn't see it, either.

But I've dumped so many carts over sales tha didn't work: my current philosophy is to accept it as a pleasant surprise when they do.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,319

What 8 hour bonus buy? I'm not seeing it so so I can't tell what the terms are. Also what do you have in your cart?

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760
    edited January 2019

Add another "what 8 hour bonus buy?" to the list.  I'm still seeing the "Christian 8" offer in the purple bar (despite buying it on day 1) and there's been nothing on the front page since I first checked at around 10 (9:00 am DAZ time) after previously looking at it at 1:30 am (12:30 am DAZ time), so I guess it's yet another one of those targeted ads.  One has to wonder if DAZ realizes that any perk they get from the customers who get targeted with these thing has to be offset by the irritation of the customers who didn't get them... but then again, I've pretty much come to the conclusion that the DAZ marketing team live in an alternate Bizarro universe.

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,080

It's $5 off any one single DO item (non-new, non-PC+) that is above $10. Since there's no sale on DO items, and anything that you could use the coupon on has been a lot cheaper recently, don't get irritated by not getting it. :)

• Ati said:

It's $5 off any one single DO item (non-new, non-PC+) that is above $10. Since there's no sale on DO items, and anything that you could use the coupon on has been a lot cheaper recently, don't get irritated by not getting it. :)

There's the Daz Original medieval category 60% off with today's new releases.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,319
    edited January 2019
    Ati said:

There's the Daz Original medieval category 60% off with today's new releases.

And also the Genesis 3 Pro bundles sale.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Strange that quite a few people aren't seeing it. I don't think I would be excluded if this offer takes into account recent spending, lol.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

Still not seeing the 8 hour bonus buy, but the G3 Pro Bundle Sale just appeared for me, shortly before this post time. I've been checking the store pages frequently with Chrome and MS Edge. Maybe the bonus sale is only for people in the US?

• I never saw this either.

• It wasn't (I assume it's over this was hours ago) for all people in the US at least. If they didn't say on the coupon/notice that people who got the coupon received what it was for, we will likely never know the criteria for this one.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,008

I've had recent coupons/banners, but I think I missed this one. Timings not so good for those of us in the UK anyway.

• RuntuRuntu Posts: 98

I agree with Ati, and to answer your question, no I did not know you could not have only one in your cart at the time of using coupon.  My mistake, learning every day.