List of available head morphs

Just  a quick question.

I don't want to delve too deep into scripting - just want to know enough to do what I want to do.

Random characters. I don't have too many base models and so, for a project I'm doing where I need "lots" of people, I want to get bang for my buck. As such, I've created a little script to randomize various sliders. Works fine and dandy by explicitly stating which morphs to change. I'm not 100% happy however in how the faces are coming out. So I've come up with a better idea which seems to work and look better when I've done it by hand .. 

And that's by blending a number of the head morphs of my current characters to form a brand new character. So I want to do this via script to randomly pick 4 heads and then apply a 15% to 50% modifier to each so they blend into one.

What I want therefore and can't see much in the way of documentation to help me out - is to collect a list of the head morphs under Genesis 8 Female (ie, Victoria 8 Head, Charlotte 8 Head, Stephanie 8 Head), for instance, that I currently have within Daz and stick them in an array and then do my stuff. I just can't work out HOW to automatically pull in the Head Morph list (filtering what I want is fine it's just the basic "put the head morphs you've got into an array" bit that I can't seem to find an answer for). 

It's probably easy - but programming wise, I've never messed around with the likes of java or other scripting languages and whatnot so not too up to speed on how it all works and fits together. Generally code in other stuff ... 

Cheers in advance for any help

Comments