How do i edit saved shaping presets?

I'm working on creating characters, and what i'm doing is after creating the character i edit them, so each character has many different sizes of body parts( breasts, butt, etc.). And when i was creating first character, i saved all those parameters as different shaping preset files. But now, when i apply those presets to other model, other parameters that i don't need to be changed, change to, to the ones that i had on my first model. I need only breasts, butt and legs size parameters imported from presets of 1st model, but the rest of the parameters be unchanged, and stay the way i already set them on 2nd model. Is there any way to edit those presets, so only parameters i need to be applied will be imported on model, but others stay unchaged?

Comments

• In the options dialogue you can seelct or deselect properties - there's also an option menu button half-way down on the right edge of the dialogue that will let you select or deselect by certain conditions.

• Should i do that to every preset individually? Or there is a way to apply those settings to all of them at once?

In the options dialogue you can seelct or deselect properties - there's also an option menu button half-way down on the right edge of the dialogue that will let you select or deselect by certain conditions.

• Also, options menu of what? I couldn't find the menu you were talking about, i would really appreciate if you could explain further, or attach screenshot.

In the options dialogue you can seelct or deselect properties - there's also an option menu button half-way down on the right edge of the dialogue that will let you select or deselect by certain conditions.