No1 answers - so please ignore this.

handel_035c4ce6handel_035c4ce6 Posts: 458
edited January 2019 in New Users

Reading the description of GHD SomeBody - Morphs for Genesis 8 Female(s):

07 Zero Presets (sets to zero only the corresponding dial groups)

.........................................................................................

• Nipples Remove (set only the Nipples remove dial)

So the question - does this removes the nipples from the breasts at all (so they don't poke through the clothing)?

Also what exactly Nipples Zero (reset only the Nipple dials) means? Set all the nipple related dials from this morph package only to zero percents if any dials are changed? In this case does it sets to zero the Nipples remove dial too so the nipples should appear again?

Post edited by handel_035c4ce6 on

Comments

• 3D-GHDesign3D-GHDesign Posts: 678

OMG sorry ... I didn't notice this. 
    I don't know it is still a question, but anyway ... 

The zero presets sets the corresponding dial groups .. means - there are presets for upper body or lower body where I used dials only from my own pack. So these resets will reset only those. So if you use a breast shape preset from this pack, the breast shape reset will set zero only the breasts shapes dials, not the whole Genesis 8.

The nipples zero  ... There are some breast shapes which also comes with their own nipple shapes. Daz doesn't allow nipples on promo images, so I set them as separate dials. However if you set that breast shape, it will automaticall dial the corresponging nipple too. 
     The nipples remove ... that is a dial which will set all nipples shape back to zero. And yes, this is also good for pokethroughs .... but set only my own nipple morphs.

The Nipples Back will set this "Nipples Remove" dial back to zero, so every automatically dialed nipple shapes will set back. 

The Nipples Zero will be good only when you dialed the nipples manually  - this preset will set all nipple shapes from my pack back to zero. Hovever if you already used a breast shape which dialed its nipples shape, it will not set to zero because of the automatic dial. So this is the point when the Nipples Remove Dial will be useful.