render is eating my hard space [problem]

can anyone help me ??
unfortunetly i have the daz 3d on my C partition
before i start the render i was having more than 10 giga free space while the render the 10 giga has gone and i got error no enough space on your windos
now i don't have any space where have my hard space gone ?? i tried using windos clearner but nothing tryed and delted my temp nothing
i restarted my pc and the same ...

now what is the reason that maek the render take my free space and how to get my free space back ?? 
iam rendering on full HD so it's not 4K or something special

Comments

• Is this an animation? Each frame is written to the temp folder, by default C:/Users/YOU/AppData/Roaming/Daz 3D/Studio 4/Temp/Render, in PNG format so it can add up - you can switch the location of the Temp folder in Edit>Preferences.

• Is this an animation? Each frame is written to the temp folder, by default C:/Users/YOU/AppData/Roaming/Daz 3D/Studio 4/Temp/Render, in PNG format so it can add up - you can switch the location of the Temp folder in Edit>Preferences.

no it's just and image one image only on full HD

• Try moving the temp folder to another drive anyway, somethign odd is going on. Though 10GB is not a lot of drive space.

• ok i will try it thank alot

• ok i will try it thank alot

• ChezjuanChezjuan Posts: 504

How much system RAM do you have? It could be that DAZ is forcing the computer to use virtual memory, which will fill up your disk, but then when the render ends, that space will be released, which is why cleaning won't change anything.

I've had DAZ use 24 GB of RAM for a render before.