New possible product / freebie

edited January 2019 in Art Studio

OK I was needing feedback on something I have been modeling in sketchup and converting over to use in Daz.  At the moment on the border on whether to make it a new product or a freebie.  Right now it is in the early stages and yes I have been adding moving parts.  I started this to go with a good friend of mine's alternative history Macross/Robotech.  And since I also make textures for his aircraft designs I wanted something for them to fly off of.  Not sure I have it in the right forum so would appreciate letting me know if I need to fix it. 

A bit of a progress render on moving parts and such. Still a non uv mapped version.  

Update.. Ok  as can be seen drastic changes lol.  She is fully built now just the rigging and mapping left.  She is actually useable now as is with more moving parts than I had planned.  Aircraft from Polish and Chris Schell.  And yes everything is to scale. 

Shokaku Class A.png
1000 x 618 - 911K
Shokaku Block 2 J.jpg
800 x 365 - 46K
GW Alt History Shokaku Class CV-6 Zuikaku .png
1003 x 665 - 901K
Post edited by noshobawolf_f994bf986d on

Comments

• Mage 13X13Mage 13X13 Posts: 433

As a Robotech fan and the son of a man that served aboard 2 US Navy Aircraft Carriers, I have to say this one looks awesome. I would definitely be interested in grabbing it, if you are serious about it being a freebie at this point. Does it come with the aircraft? If not, that's OK. I can find or model a few for it. I can also use some futuristic craft I have in my DAZ Studio content library.

Let me know something.

BTW, I am known as Agent0013 at The Fantasies Attic and PFDLives, and as Agent-0013 at Deviant Art.

Cheers!

• As a Robotech fan and the son of a man that served aboard 2 US Navy Aircraft Carriers, I have to say this one looks awesome. I would definitely be interested in grabbing it, if you are serious about it being a freebie at this point. Does it come with the aircraft? If not, that's OK. I can find or model a few for it. I can also use some futuristic craft I have in my DAZ Studio content library.

Let me know something.

BTW, I am known as Agent0013 at The Fantasies Attic and PFDLives, and as Agent-0013 at Deviant Art.

Cheers!

Ok Agent it finally showed up. The aircraft are for most part Chris Schell's work or Polish.