Can I Edit Parameter Sliders?

DekeDeke Posts: 1,614

It's great there are a lot of sliders to adjust in Daz Studio, but sometimes I need to adjust only a few and it's a pain to scroll up and down the list. Is there a way to get rid of the sliders I don't need? For example, if I just move eyes up and down or left/right, can I get rid of all the other eye sliders?

Comments

• Well, you can click on the gear icon on the slider>Parameter Settings, then click the Hidden check-box and Accept. You can also click the heart icon on a slider to make it a favourite, adding it to the group at the top of the Parameters pane for quick access.

• DekeDeke Posts: 1,614

Thanks for the suggestions!

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,315
    Deke said:

Thanks for the suggestions!

If you ever want them to appear again, click "Show Hidden Properties" and do what Richard said in reverse.

• macleanmaclean Posts: 2,438

And if you want to hide multiple sliders - Right-click> Edit Mode, CTRL or SHIFT-select the sliders, then right-click> Hidden> Hide Selected Properties

• DekeDeke Posts: 1,614

Is there a way to save that as a custom setup...so it is appllied to every project? 

• macleanmaclean Posts: 2,438

No. Each file has individual characteristics, so you have to resave each item to the library after you've modifed it.