Theme of Lara 3D, Cardboard, VR Mobile and Virtual Reality.

David ReadingDavid Reading Posts: 7
edited December 2018 in Art Studio

Theme of Lara 3d.

The first Surrealist Animation Short in Full Spectacular Stereoscopic 3D. The likes of which has not been seen since the View-Master in the 70s.  A first for Surrealist Art and 3D Stereoscopic with new inovative production techniques, (still in developent) delivering the full 3D Stereoscopic effect to modern technology with groundbreaking animations designed specifically and produced for 3D and 3D Virtual Reality.

Surrealism: "The introduction or forced meeting of one or more realities." The Surrealist, the Surrealist manifesto.

Coming 2019 for VR and 3D.

Please place your 3D Spectacles and VR Headsets on now!

Theme of Lara 3d. Coming 2019.

It's very hard to get it right with 3D Stereoscopic. What you think will look amazing in 3D so often falls way short of all your hopes and expectations. This is one of those rare occasions where a shot just pops and works so well in 3D. Esspecially in VR even VR2 for Mobile with its current flat as a Pancake 3d it's still a must see. (Hopefully it'll be as it should soon!)Theme of Lara 3d. Coming 2019.

Althought this shot doesn't work so well in 2d, with the 3d effect I'm using for the animation short the illussion of depth created on a 3d display and glasses is incredible. The sceen appears to be like a window into another dimension that you can quite easly reach into. Together with the dark frame I've created, the viewer is really given the impression of peering into a dream. 3d Stereo lends itself so well to Surrealism!!! However unfortunately it also highlights the current problem with 3D in VR2 for Mobile. Flattened out causing distortion and things to appear sqwashed and not much illusion of depth like there should be. I've named it the Pancake Effect but hopefully it will be sorted out and consumers will be able to enjoy the full 3d Stereoscopic effect soon. I have reached out in emails and pointed out that it is very good in it's predecessor Cardboard.

Surrealist Objects rotation animation in full glorious and stunning in your face pop-out 3d.

Theme of Lara. coming 2019.

More Theme of Lara 3D first production 3D and 2D stills in 1080p Side by Side for VR and 3D here.

Theme of Lara 3d production stills and aimation trailer in both 3d and 2d on it's way very soon. Stay tuned, the best is yet to come!!

https://www.facebook.com/davidreadingofficial/posts/

Merry Christmas to you all.

Post edited by David Reading on

Comments

• David ReadingDavid Reading Posts: 7
    edited December 2018

The Daughter of Eve 2018. Rene Magritte meets Theme of Lara 3d in what will be the first Surrealist animation short in 3d Stereoscopic.

Theme of Lara 3d

The Daughter of Eve 2018, 3d animation still W.I.P. 3d 1080p side by side.

The Daughter of Eve 2018.

Theme of Lara 3d, main introduction screen design.

The Daughter of Eve 3d W.I.P.

Post edited by David Reading on
  • akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Great tribute to classic surrealism!

p.s. photobucket now places horrible watermarks... do you have these works also here?