Lofn - Available Now

Dumor3DDumor3D Posts: 1,316
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Lofn was the Norse Goddess of forbidden love and unions. She even had final say over even over Odin! Obviously, she was involved in a number of battles. The Lofn outfit was designed with Gia in mind, but fits Genesis 2 Female, Victoria 6 and Girl 6! The 15 piece outfit has been fit to all standard Genesis 2 morphs making it as easy as possible for you to quickly enjoy this product. Also included are a spear, a trimerang and trimerang holster.

As this is a 15 piece outfit, you can use as much or as little as you like and of course, mix and match with your other products.

Early reviews have been extremely positive with regards to both ease of movement and the overall high quality of the Lofn outfit.

Here are several renders using the outfit including one done using LuxRender (poolside). We hope you enjoy the renders!

Popup03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 756K
Popup02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 923K
Popup01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 874K
Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 671K
lofnpool.jpg
1000 x 1000 - 118K

Comments

• Dumor3DDumor3D Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

And a few more renders.

Popup05.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 261K
    LofnCloseup.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 627K
    Popup04.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 855K
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Used (in a NSFW-way) here and here :)

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Used (in a NSFW-way) here and here :)

She is just "using" her weapons ;) ... Is that NSFW? ;)

A render I've done with Lofn:

2013-09-29_Lofn_web.jpg
    1125 x 1500 - 672K
  • SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

I love this outfit, even if it is "fantasy armor", which I usually run far away from. I couldn't help it with Lofn. The textures are perfect for the outfit, not super shiny like so many others. I wish I had used some DOF on this render, but I didn't want to lose any of the details of the courtyard or the horse. Lofn and her trusty steed decided to crash the courtyard of a villa to get a drink of water and cool off before continuing their quest.

TRESPASSING

Lofn.jpg
    809 x 952 - 798K
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Nice outfit dumorian definitely good for kit bashing too. I just might have to wishlist this as I generally don't go for this type of clothing but I can see the potenial.

edited December 1969

Nice renders folks! It is rewarding to see it in use. :) Also, thanks so much for the kind words.

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

Got another one done today, hope you like it:

2013-10-02_Mona_Lofn_web.jpg
    1500 x 844 - 590K
  • RiffulRifful Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I really love this set. Lots of great pieces, that fit right, and have textures that render well. I was itching to get this since July, so when it came out I jumped on it.

Here's a render I did when it first came out. I posted it to the LDP-R thread originally, since that's the lighting I used, but you didn't have a Lofn thread at the time, so now I'll post it here as well.

Out-of-Shadows2md.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 835K
    edited October 2013

Very nice renders!

Sedor... you might have to start cranking out some more action poses. :) Nice work!

CJ... thank you for the compliments. I wanted to have an outfit which was just pure fun with no irritations along the way. I'm about to decide there is no such thing, but it can be close! It looks like both of the poses from these renders do create challenges and it does look like the outfit worked like it should. Excellent!

Hey... I never even considered Elvin. But trying some 'other things' myself....

I've been thinking about Halloween and Zev0's Growing Up is a lot of fun. I grabbed Castle Window this morning and tried another direction. I was afraid it might go to the creepy side but instead was surprised and pleased. I can see this little girl imagining herself as Lofn and having the best fun playing. And, all ready for trick or treating as well. These are out of the box renders. The only things I did after loading the set was place the camera and swing the sun angle around a bit. On the second image, I did drop the MainSun intensity to about half. No post work.

WARNING: Remove holster and trimerang before going to bed.

lofnkid2.jpg
    800 x 1035 - 476K
    lofnkid.jpg
    800 x 1035 - 495K
    Post edited by Dumor3D on
  • TeofaTeofa Posts: 823
    edited December 1969

I'm a noobie, and hesitant to post my render here, but Lofn inspired me to make this scene. Started just posing with the Lofn, and it sort of grew.

myrdal.png
    1200 x 959 - 1011K
    edited December 1969

standfast said:
    I'm a noobie, and hesitant to post my render here, but Lofn inspired me to make this scene. Started just posing with the Lofn, and it sort of grew.

WOW StandFast! That's like 100 times better than the first render I posted to the forums (yes, there are good things about the old forum being gone!) That's a very nice scene and you should just keep on sharing! To me, a lot is really good there. The poses clearly convey the activity and I really am sure the women are going to win this skirmish. ;) Good work!

• TeofaTeofa Posts: 823
    edited December 1969

Thank you for your kind encouragement. Its not my first render, my first action render however. I love the outfit, no pokethrough, the fit and texturing, all of it. Again, thank you for your creative talent.