Can't Customize Shortcuts either, DS 4.6 mac

nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Ok so i aready nagged about how it takes 25 seconds to render each frame in preview render mode while it used to be like 1 second or 1/8 second in ds 3

And now i'm complaining about the fact you can't Customize shortcuts like you used to in DS 3.
And i mean like customizing shortcuts for action such as
timeline step forward

Like in this image, there nowhere you can click to enter your new key shortcut for the action of Stepforward

ffff.jpg
802 x 560 - 74K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,888
    edited December 1969

Right-click on the action, select Change keyboard Shortcut, press the combination you want to use.

• donewsdonews Posts: 51
    edited December 2013

Hello,

Since I updated Daz, I can no more save my customized shortcuts. May be that is an authorization problem ?

Curiously I can save customized layouts, but not shortcuts. And the shortcuts I created before update are well registred.

Any idea ?

TIA

ps : I run Daz 4.6.1 on Win64, installed on a external drive .. and configuration files are well saved on C:\users

Post edited by donews on
  • thomasbrandy287@yahoo.com[email protected] Posts: 58
    edited December 1969

donews said:
    Hello,

Since I updated Daz, I can no more save my customized shortcuts. May be that is an authorization problem ?

Curiously I can save customized layouts, but not shortcuts. And the shortcuts I created before update are well registred.

Any idea ?

TIA

ps : I run Daz 4.6.1 on Win64, installed on a external drive .. and configuration files are well saved on C:\users

Same Here.