GENERAL FREEBIE REQUESTS part 3

12346»

Comments

• Chelle the CatChelle the Cat Posts: 202

Has anyone stumbled across a staff with a crown shaped anything like this?
    I don't need it to be heart-shaped or have the piece at the top. I mainly am looking for something with the rings hanging from the pieces like this.

dion_staff.jpg
    194 x 264 - 9K
  • 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 1,973
    edited June 22

Millenium dog lying down/sleeping poses anybody ?

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 9,543

https://www.sharecg.com/v/74024/ includes 5 nap poses

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 1,973
    edited June 23
    Kerya said:

https://www.sharecg.com/v/74024/ includes 5 nap poses

Thanks Kerya "...These are not meant to realistic in any way..." is absolutely perfect for what I have planned !

Edit: Errr...on second thoughts,maybe not ! wink

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 3,205

Any Iray mats for the various Dream Home sets?

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 404
    edited July 20

i want one of those little windmill beach toys as too lazy to make one lol yes ;-)

Post edited by DigiDotz on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 9,543
    DigiDotz said:

i want one of those little windmill beach toys as too lazy to make one lol yes ;-)

Obj ok?

https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/sports/toy/pinwheel

https://free3d.com/3d-model/pinwheel-v1--687899.html

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 404

laugh perfect! thanks ;-)

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 4,606

Regarding the original question about Iray and the Dream Home; a vendor over on Rendo has just started releasing Iray makeovers for the various rooms. So far there are the Foyer/Living Room, Dining Room, and Study. They are in the prime collection, so cheaper if you are a member. I strongly suspect that additional rooms are forthcoming. This seems to be the Prime Anniversary, so a lot of new things are turning up. Like Iray reissues of Moyra's GIS add-ons.

The vendor who's doing Dream Home has conbined the interiors, exteriors, and furniture into one package by room (that section of the roof is bundled with the Dining Room). They seem to have concentrated on a fairly basic black and white scheme, with a utility to apply different colors to the walls, possibly to the furn as well. I would imagine one can also apply shaders.

• Saba TaruSaba Taru Posts: 160
    JOdel said:

Regarding the original question about Iray and the Dream Home; a vendor over on Rendo has just started releasing Iray makeovers for the various rooms. So far there are the Foyer/Living Room, Dining Room, and Study. They are in the prime collection, so cheaper if you are a member. I strongly suspect that additional rooms are forthcoming. This seems to be the Prime Anniversary, so a lot of new things are turning up. Like Iray reissues of Moyra's GIS add-ons.

The vendor who's doing Dream Home has conbined the interiors, exteriors, and furniture into one package by room (that section of the roof is bundled with the Dining Room). They seem to have concentrated on a fairly basic black and white scheme, with a utility to apply different colors to the walls, possibly to the furn as well. I would imagine one can also apply shaders.

Someone pointed me to this thread (thank you!).  Hello!  I don't want to derail this thread or get my post deleted, so just know that if these three packs sell well, I have the rest of the DH and it's furniture sets already done and awaiting packaging.  Where I could, I did make materials white for recoloring.  The included "wall" colors will work on any surface as they are, themselves, shaders and will just change the Base, Glossy, and Top Coat colors (leaving any image already in place right where it is).  So if you want to use one of them on a non-wall surface, I'd encourage it.  :)

A word of caution about the Dream Home, however.  In embarking on this project I noticed that while the UVs are geneally well thought out and laid out, some surfaces share the spotlight with other elements that are not conducive to recoloring without knowing the risks.  For instance, take the Living Room / Foyer wall 2 surface.  There are wall surfaces that also include the moulding / base boards / fireplaces / columns / etc.  If you recolor the wall, you also recolor those other things.  It's not the end of the world. but it is something to note as the rendered result can be... unexpected...

If there are any questions, please send me a PM over at the other place.  For the non-Prime packs there are more color options in the furniture / wallpaper / etc. if that worries anyone.  Happy rendering and thank you for your support!  :)