Genesis 8 base shape issue

owakulukemowakulukem Posts: 10

I'm having an issue whenever I load a G8 figure into the scene it always comes out looking very emaciated. I think this is a morph gone wrong, but I'm not sure where this is coming from. I uninstalled the G8 Head and Body morphs and reinstalled the base character, but it still came out the same. Has anyone had the same issue, or have any ideas on how to fix this? In the attachment I've got the base G3 character loaded on the left and the G8 Base loaded on the right.

Thanks

G8.jpg
1440 x 878 - 257K
Post edited by owakulukem on

Comments

• Select the figure, go to the Parameters pane, and click Currently Used on the left - with luck the morph causing this will be fairly obvious; if not you may need to enable Show Hidden Proeprties from the pane's option menu (the lined button in the top corner, or right-clck the tab). Once you have found a likely candidate try reinstalling the product (if it's a third party morph); otherwise, or if that doesn't work, click the gear icon on the slider>Parameter Settings and set the Default value to 0, then use File>Save As>Support Assets>Morph Asset to resave just that morph.

• Thank you

Found the resolution for this issue in another post:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/286126/g8f-looks-like-emaciated-waif#latest