Which Genesis 8 female figure has an hour glass figure like Lilith 7?

Which Genesis 8 female figure has an hour glass figure like Lilith 7?

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

not quite sure i understand the question. The DAZ G8 morphs can make any figure have an hour glass look https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-body-morphs

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201

Well, hopefully, Lilith 8 will.... :D

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

Girl 8?

• FlortaleFlortale Posts: 611
    edited December 2018

not quite sure i understand the question. The DAZ G8 morphs can make any figure have an hour glass look https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-body-morphs

G8F morphs don't let you reduce upper waist size, only the lower part of the waist.  So you can't create an hourglass figure.

Lilith 7 has the best hourglass figure.

The best HD-Addon is Ophelia 7.  Genesis 8 doesn't have a muscular HD-Addon similar to Ophelia 7.

They neglected Genesis 8 in so many ways.

What's crazy is that Genesis 9 is coming out soon and they haven't even finished Genesis 8 characters.

JOdel said:

Girl 8?

Hmm possibly, do you know of a screenshot of Girl 8 with a hourglass figure comparable to Lilith 7?

Post edited by Flortale on
  • Why not use Redz method to Port Lillith's shape to g8f?
    Why not use Redz method to Port Lillith's shape to g8f?

Do you have a link to this method?

• QuixotryQuixotry Posts: 900
    edited December 2018

Redz method works well for transferring morphs. It’s been so long since I saw the thread, though, I wasn’t able to find it. Sorry. Maybe someone else has it bookmarked and can get you a link. You can also find a lot of good waist morphs in body morph kits. Take a look at the GDH SomeBody Morphs. I use the waist/stomach morphs from that all the time. There are waist morph options in a lot of merchant resource morph kits, both here and on Renderosity. They may give you what you need to make the Lillith 7-looking figure shape you’re after. 

Post edited by Quixotry on
  • liplin901 said:
    What's crazy is that Genesis 9 is coming out soon and they haven't even finished Genesis 8 characters.

That's an assumption, not something Daz has said (or commented on at all).

liplin901 said:

That's an assumption, not something Daz has said (or commented on at all).

Oh I see, I stand corrected then.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

emma and jordi's 'EJ body shape and detail morphs for g8f' includes a full-body hourglass shape morph.

ej hourglass

j

jardine said:

emma and jordi's 'EJ body shape and detail morphs for g8f' includes a full-body hourglass shape morph.

ej hourglass

j

Thanks, this will do just fine!