Platinum Plus Problem?

Hey, y’all, is anyone else having a problem with Platinum Plus? I autopaid for it Dec. 5. I’ve been a member of the Platinum Club since the first year Daz created it.

Anyway, so my account says I’m a member until Dec 5, 2019, and my Paypal says I paid for it. But when I check, there’s no discount showing on Platinum items. Also, the Platnim Club forum no longer shows, so evidently I’ve been kicked out. I filed a ticket on it, but...My luck with Sales Support hasn’t been very good this week.

sigh.

Comments

• Wish I had better news for you, but my PC+ seems to be working fine.  Maybe try restarting your browser, or your PC?  Just to make sure the cache is cleared?

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

I wrote this in the other thread too, but copying it here to not derail that thread more :)

You show as Member, but not as Member, Platinum Club

I think that Member is being part of Daz, while to show as being part of pc club, it need to say Platinum Club. If you click on my avatar, you will see how it should look with the pc club membership. 

• The first thing to try is logging out and in again - sometimes the store is a bit weird like that.

Failing that, drop a PM to Jack Tomalin and he might be able to help chase up the Support.

• Yea if you don’t hear back today please PM me some details and I’ll look into it.

• DamselDamsel Posts: 374

Thanks, folks. I suspect that when the Sales person looked into my account, she somehow ticked the wrong radial button. I have logged in and out a couple of times, and I've checked my Paypal and account information, both of which show I'm paid up.  Jack, I'll get in touch if it isn't fixed by the end of the day. I have a terrible Daz addiction, and the PC club helps me not go completely broke.

Julie Woodcock

• DamselDamsel Posts: 374

Yeah, logged in and out. My membership says I'm active as a PC member, but when I check the actual PC, they're all full price. Eeep.

Julie Woodcock

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    Damsel said:

Yeah, logged in and out. My membership says I'm active as a PC member, but when I check the actual PC, they're all full price. Eeep.

Julie Woodcock

Oh heck, a literal @Damsel in distress! surprisecheeky

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 2018

And what every Damsel in distress needs ...

White knight for Damsel.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M
    Post edited by SimonJM on
  • This same thing happenned to me back in October. I lost PC+ access for a day. I put a ticket in as well, but it seemed to fix itself after 24hrs. The support rep told me that she saw no problems with my account.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

My guess is Daz website gremlins.

Laurie

• MazhMazh Posts: 476
    AllenArt said:

My guess is Daz website gremlins.

Laurie

Aren't these called

https://www.daz3d.com/grimlens ?