Measure Metrics disappeared

I purchased Measurement Metrics a while ago and used it successfully on G2 & G3. That was some time ago. Since then, I moved to a new and more powerful PC and successfully (or, at least I thought it was successful) migrated all of my data.I tried to use Measurement Metrics and it was not found in the Product List under 'M' but when I checked DIM, it shows that it IS installed. I tried installing it again and DIM won't install it because it thinks that it is already there.

I tried doing a manual install and got the following message ...

The installation path for DAZ Studio could not be found. "Measure Metrics DS4 (64bit)" cannot be installed. Setup will now quit.

... I have no problems with any other DAZ products that I am aware of. How do I get Measurement Metrics up and running again. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Uninstall it in DIM and reinstall - you will probably need to reinstall all plug-ins as they go in the application folder, not content (as do some sahders and scripts).

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Check under Figure Metric. It should also should up under Utility/Utilities in Smart Content when you have a compatible model selected.

• Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,038

Thanks. That was it.