HD Dark horse 2 for The Dark Knight

Xleper2001Xleper2001 Posts: 1

I love the head and body on this model but the legs!!!  When posiing the lower legs and feet to bent positions the pasterns and fetlocks look very distorted.  You don't get this on the mill horse so why here?  Surely there must be a way of sorting this as it ruins an otherwise excellent model.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to technical Help since it's a question rather than a Product Suggestion.

Dark Horse HD is for the Daz Horse 2, so if you are comparing it with the base Millennium Horse that may be misleading.

I don't think anyone else has commented adversely on this so the first thing to check is that it's an issue with the product itself. Which version of Daz Studio are you using - Help>About Daz Studio - and have you checked against the base Daz Horse 2? Also, if you load the figure, and apply any preset you are using, then go to Help>Troubleshhoting>View Log File are there any errors at the end of the file, relating to the horse itself or the character?

• Using Windows 10 Daz Studio 4.10.  Having checked out the Daz horse 2 the same error occurs but perhaps not quite so extreme.  Not too much of a problem for me as allowing for this distortion I will make sure any Daz horse 2/Dark knight horse posed in movement is either not showing the lower legs or I shall find a better solution. It quite spoils the model for anyone who knows anything about horse anatomy.  The picture attached is not my artwork but shows this distortion very well.

charge_730_auto.jpg
    730 x 541 - 427K
  • LindayLinday Posts: 85

Hi there, the distortions you’ve mentioned are corrected with new JCM’s, after testing in Daz they’ll be available as “update”. Thanks for feedback.