Convert timeline animation to an aniblock (SOLVED)

I apologize if this is a bit of a dumb question, but I've been racking my brain trying to figure this out. I'm using the excellent AniLip software for speech animations, but it only writes to the Daz timeline. I've been trying to figure out how to convert that timeline into an aniblock so I can incorporate the speech into larger animations, especially since AniLip only starts from frame 0 (my problems would be solved if I could get anlip to begin its animations at a particular frame). 

Long story short...how do I convert timeline keyframes into an aniblock? I've tried right-clicking on the Animate2 tab, but all it gives me is "preferences" and "undock pane" options. Any help would be really appreciated. 

UPDATE:

For anyone who clicks this wondering the same thing, it turns out you have to click the empty area underneath the timelines.

Untitled.jpg
504 x 461 - 44K
Post edited by bsaltzman_aaab29dd05 on

Comments

• Do you have a full AniMate 2 license or are you using the free AniMate Lite, which is what AniMate 2 turns into after the first 30 days if you don't buy a license and enter the serial number?

• Do you have a full AniMate 2 license or are you using the free AniMate Lite, which is what AniMate 2 turns into after the first 30 days if you don't buy a license and enter the serial number?

I purchased the full Animate2 and have a serial number.

• and you have entered it (in help>About Installed Plug-ins) and restarted DS?

• and you have entered it (in help>About Installed Plug-ins) and restarted DS?

Yes, I have been using it for months and have become (relatively) adept with it. It's just this that I can't figure out.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    edited November 2018

Right clicking in the animate2 tab grey field opens up a dialog box;) I only have the lite version but it should work the same way.

Post edited by Sven Dullah on
  • If you do get this to work, please post. I also have the same problem with anilip with having a larger scene. I believe I went to the animate tab, right clicked underneath the timeline and create aniblock from timeline keyframes was there. I made an aniblock from what anilip did, but I was unable to use the aniblock anywhere, the person just stood there. Hopefully someone knows a trick. 

• Found it! It's a tad arbitrary...but it's the seemingly empty space UNDER the timelines..Thank you all.

Untitled.jpg
    504 x 461 - 44K
  • bsaltzman_aaab29dd05 thanks, is what i am looking for