Cannot get Headshop OneClick Plugin to work once installed manually.

I have installed Headshop OneClick Plugin 64 Bit with 64Bit DAZ Studio 10 and it is not appearing in the about installed plugins menu or in the edit path as indicated in the product library entry.  I have confirmed viaully that it was installed where the DAZ program is, but DAZ Studio is not interacting with it at all?  I did input the registration key.  

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-DrDrk

Comments

• Same problem.

• info_b3470fa520info_b3470fa520 Posts: 880
    edited November 2018

Many issues originate with non-standard DAZ Studio installations. In order for HeadShop to work, it needs to be installed in a folder called DAZ 3D, which in turn needs to contain another folder called DAZStudio4, containing ALL DAZ Studio files. 

In case DAZ Studio is installed not on c: but on another drive, I created a new installer with a detailed README file and new manual.

The new installer is located at https://www.dropbox.com/s/4heo62r8ly6zzgh/HSFull3.zip?dl=0

Use the serial key that youn bought from DAZ. If problems, contact tech support at [email protected] 

WhatGoesWhere.jpg
    900 x 652 - 488K
    Post edited by info_b3470fa520 on
  • Thanks. I will check this out and post again on the results. -Adam
  • I used the installer from the download and have verified all files are in the proper locations however I still do not see the option under the "edit" menu.   Any suggestions?   Thanks 

• Hello guys!

I've got similar problem with HEADSHOP 11. 

I just read full toturial about Troubleshooting (I put all 3 files to right positions in Daz3 folder on disk C and I made this same actions for Headshop folder on another disk K) and I can't load Headshop plugin into DAZStudio 4.10. Everytime when I want to use HEADSHOP LOADER (from edit menu)I get that same message:

Can't find faceshop plugin...(so I bought standalone software or just a DAZ plugin??). 

From abalonellc.com (support) I got the message that someone will contact with me by SKYPE... So I think, that they don't know really how to help me...sad

problem with Headshop plugin.jpg
    1922 x 1078 - 141K
    02.problem with Headshop plugin.jpg
    1922 x 1080 - 140K
    edited December 2018

Lord Adam, this is NOT the place to offer direct tech support. [email protected] is the place.

An yes, we have been 100% succesful so far with skype tech support invoulving screen exchange. However, we will NOT contact you on slype since we don't know your skype address. Please connect to "lasloves" on skype and invite. Thanks!

edited December 2018

This is NOT the place to offer direct tech support. [email protected] is the place.

An yes, we have been 100% succesful so far with skype tech support invoulving screen exchange. However, we will NOT contact you on slype since we don't know your skype address. Please connect to "lasloves" on skype and invite. Thanks!

Dalton321 said:

I used the installer from the download and have verified all files are in the proper locations however I still do not see the option under the "edit" menu.   Any suggestions?   Thanks 

• drkevinwdrkevinw Posts: 0

I am having the same issue.  I followed the installation instructions, all my files are in the recommended locations, but I don't see option under the edit menu to initiate headshop.  Please help

• People, your installation may still be wrong.

Step 1: Watch the install video: 

Step 2: Still no joy, invite me on Skype (guaranteed to work). May skype name is lasloves, I am in California.

Laslo

• When first trying to install Faceshop 14 pro. I got a odd msg. After reading, watching several instal videos i gaind some ground. But now i get the " cant se" msg. Hours of trying to figure this out has left me frustrated beyond belefe. A simple picture showing me where the main " Headshop plugin" folder would help. Also after updating to the latest version of Daz i se there is no " DazStudio4" folder. It dumps the entire program into my " programFile86- Daz folder. Plz knote i do not have internet ava for my laptop wich is a 2011 Dell Windows7. So im forced to download everything using my cellphone Stylo6 and transfering files from it. Your time ans attention to this matter will not only help me but many others in my situation. Thanks.
    20220224_115010(1).jpg
    1716 x 1157 - 379K
    20220224_114623(1).jpg
    3425 x 1728 - 805K
  • Please note that there is NO "DAZStudio4" folder inside this folder called "DAZ3D".

To get an idea, please follow the manual (HS14-Manual.pdf (printahead.net)) Chapter 1 (Installation) and Chapter 4 (Page 26) where the locations are discussed.

Also watch install video: https://youtu.be/QACNeyStmT0

It is pity that you have no internet, because a short skype session with us usually fixes problems.