Some Sale Items Not Showing Accurate Sale Prices

xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688
edited November 2018 in The Commons

Neither dForce Wet and Dry Dark Fantasy Outfit for Genesis 8 Female(s) (SKU: 55663) released on 09-19-18 nor Bastien Hair for Genesis 3 & 8 Male(s) (SKU: 55381) released on 09-18-18 are showing sale prices on their product pages or when loaded in the cart. Since they were released more than 60 days or 2 months ago, they would normally be on sale (as they were yesterday).

A ticket has been put in, but the more the merrier!

Post edited by xyer0 on

Comments

• Thanks, flagged it up for Daz

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688

Thanks, flagged it up for Daz

Thanks, as always, Richard!

dForce Wet and Dry Dark Fantasy Outfit is now marked off 61%, but Bastien Hair and other items are only 40% off. Also lost the extra Daz Originals discount (72%) on most HM outfits.

• They have been informed and have been trying to work on it.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited November 2018

Greetings,

Unfortunately the 30% off new items is not working now. :(

--  Morgan

Edit: And there's less than half an hour left before the deal ends...

Post edited by CypherFOX on
  • Morgan, I did check on those and they were working for me.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401

Greetings,

@Chris Palomino - I probably wasn't clear; I had three new items in my cart, two of which were DAZ O's, one which wasn't.  The DAZ O's should have been 65.7% off (30% new/30% PC+/30% multiple new releases).  The other should have been 51% off (30% new, 30% multiple new releases).  They were 51% and 30% respectively, so my working theory is that they weren't taking the 'put 2+ new items, get 30% off all of them' effect.  They HAD worked earlier in the day.  My understanding is that DAZ Midnight is still at 11pm PST, so they should not have lost their discount, and in retrospect since the sale is still running it should definitely not have lost the discount.

Anyway, I've filed a ticket for the $5 and change difference.

--  Morgan

• Ok, Morgan, a ticket would have been my recommendation. :)

I had to go ahead and make my purchase in case the sale was ending; so, I have to file a ticket for the difference as well. Now it seems they have everything working properly... at least for the moment.