Editing Aniblocks?

Anyone know a way of adjusting the animations from an Aniblock?

I'm using one of the 'walk in heel' for an animation, but instead of having G8 swinging her arms as she walks, I want her carrying a waiters tray, with one hand holding the tray in place.

I figure the same sort of technique would apply to heros with weapons at the ready, prisoners shuffling in chains or cuffs, carrying boxes or breifcases, etc etc.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Okay, so I'm and idiot, and I found the graphs and keyframe curves,....

Now it would be nice to be able to hve different colours for each curve when multiples are selected, or a simple way to 'amplify' the curves, which would make editing walk cycles to have more or less hip swing a lot easier.

• his xhis x Posts: 866

:-) That would be telling...

• Okay, so I'm and idiot, and I found the graphs and keyframe curves,....

Now it would be nice to be able to hve different colours for each curve when multiples are selected, or a simple way to 'amplify' the curves, which would make editing walk cycles to have more or less hip swing a lot easier.

You could try baking to the animation to the DS timeline, exporting as BVH, importing it into Blender, which has literally everything you are dreaming about, and then exporting and importing back into Daz. I'd give about a 1 in 3 chance of that working, but you'll be really happy if it does.

• Serefina_MoonSerefina_Moon Posts: 106

You could try baking to the animation to the DS timeline, exporting as BVH, importing it into Blender, which has literally everything you are dreaming about, and then exporting and importing back into Daz. I'd give about a 1 in 3 chance of that working, but you'll be really happy if it does.

Sure, if I used Blender. And, No, I'm not interested in trying it any more, sure it's powerful, but it's a complete P.I.T.A. to use!