Content Dissapears

I had a problem with Daz not rendering, In the end i had deleat everything, however, when re installed some of my content ( although shows up in the smart content, or content library) dos not load, it says the files are missing, but when i go in to content on my pc the files are there, Have no idea why its doing this.

Comments

• From where are you loading the content? How was it installed?

• Install Manager. 

• OK, if you find one of the products affected in the Products tab of Smart Content and right-click on it does the menu have Install or Uninstall?

• Thanks very much for that, I right click on the product with in daz and ask to uninstall, i then right click and did install and it re installed the product so i could use it, no idea why it wouldn't do this with the install manger, but thanks for the avice.

• The commands in the DS panes are for Connect, not DIM, installs - if it saw only a DIM install the command would be Install, not uninstall. The fact that it wasn't means it was installed via Connect at soem point, and presumably the files were then lost or the path changed - if there's a Connect install DS will use that and not the DIM install.