Gen 8 male has no Head posing options, can't move facial features at all. How to fix.

From the attachements, I can't pose Gen 8 male's head (the expressions listed don't move the face at all) while Gen 8 female has all her posing options. What is missing here? 

Comments

• Please either give the figures some clothes or switch the display to Smooth Shaded mode (using the spheer icon to the left of the camera/view picker button).

Try selecting the figure node (Genesis 8 male) rather than the head to get the full list of morphs. I don't know why those that are appearing on the ehad would fail, I'm not sure which set they are from.

• Please either give the figures some clothes or switch the display to Smooth Shaded mode (using the spheer icon to the left of the camera/view picker button).

Try selecting the figure node (Genesis 8 male) rather than the head to get the full list of morphs. I don't know why those that are appearing on the ehad would fail, I'm not sure which set they are from.

They are the regular gen 8 figures. So it turns out, Gen 8 male is missing ALL his posing options. Gen 8 Female has all of hers. Did I forget to install something? 

DAZStudio_2018-11-16_21-04-55.png
    1263 x 881 - 449K
  • That's weird - theer should be various things from the Starter Essentials. Please load a fresh copy of the figure, then go to Help>Troubleshooting>View Log File, jump to the end, and copy any messages from the load of Genesis 8 Male here. You might also want to clear the DSON Cache, via Edit>Preferences (Daz Studio>Preferences for a Mac)