(Released) dForce Nun Costume for G8F [Commercial]

ToyenToyen Posts: 1,864
edited November 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

A dForce compatible nun costume for G8F now out! - https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-nun-costume-for-genesis-8-females

Edited to remove image squishing

Post edited by Toyen on

Comments

• Wonderful!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601
    Nice!
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,725

Your other one worked well for me, but this looks even better.

• God, yes! No pun intended! :D Any potential texture expansions (would imagine a blood-stained edition would be useful for horror purposes)?

Does it auto-fit well enough to G3F or are there issues with footwear and so on?

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,864

Thanks guys! :)

I'm not planning any blood stained textures myself since unfortunately I have no experience with making these but I totally get where you're coming from. It would be great for horror nuns! :D

As for G3 I have no clue. This was made for and was only tested on G8.

• Bought it, an issue I have noticed with it, is that the whole thing explodes if the veiil and the dress are set on self-collide. Take that off and it dforces itself really well.

It's best not to use self collision here since it's not really needed in most scenarios :)

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,328

My credit card is still recovering from the PA sale so this has gone on my wish list for the moment. It has definately given me some ideas.

Cheers,

Alex.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,317
    Toyen said:

It's best not to use self collision here since it's not really needed in most scenarios :)

If thats the case I have to ask why you set it to on for the dynamic items, out of the box just the figure and the outfit simulation blows up - not really a good impression for the customer, if I hadn't already read this thread I would most likely have returned the product along with the rest of the order now I have to remember everytime I use it to turn self collide off.

I left it on because I had no problems with it myself (and apparently neither did my tester) but in the end it probably would have been better to leave it at off since it might cause problems for some users and is not needed anyways.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,896

I've had decent results dforcing the habit.

It's a hard habit to break.

• I mean, it is not an overtly hard thing to deal with. I just figured noting it would be smart.

I guess it is due to me running a 4 core cpu with a AMD card with 4gb vram? XD

Still, this rendered just fine.

nunhorror2.png
    666 x 866 - 1M
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601

I mean, it is not an overtly hard thing to deal with. I just figured noting it would be smart.

I guess it is due to me running a 4 core cpu with a AMD card with 4gb vram? XD

Still, this rendered just fine.

I am going to have nightmares now, LOL

• Fantastic!  Any chance we might see a priest to go with it somewhere down the line?

• Fantastic!  Any chance we might see a priest to go with it somewhere down the line?

Toyen does have a really nice priest outfit for G3M available at Rendo. It converts quite nicely to G8M and so far plays nice with dForce. :)
  • GlenWebb said:

Fantastic!  Any chance we might see a priest to go with it somewhere down the line?

Toyen does have a really nice priest outfit for G3M available at Rendo. It converts quite nicely to G8M and so far plays nice with dForce. :)

These are good things to have, if you do medieval/religious themed stories or character.

• MarkHMarkH Posts: 79
    Oso3D said:

It's a hard habit to break.

laugh

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    GlenWebb said:

Fantastic!  Any chance we might see a priest to go with it somewhere down the line?

How did you get the sash to cooperate? That part always gives me trouble in dforce.