Damped oscillation simulator for Carrara?

SonofbelmontSonofbelmont Posts: 147
edited September 2013 in Carrara Discussion

A while back Nmizu posted a free damped oscillation simulator script for Daz studio that can be used to make bouncing breasts, hair, skirts and that sort of thing found here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/20208/

I was just wondering if it's possible to recreated a similar sort of setup in Carrara using the Enhanced Remote control plugin or some other method?

any help would be appreciated
thanks

Post edited by Sonofbelmont on

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,250
    edited September 2013

Have you ever tried Sparrowhawke's Jiggle?
    Over here our very own evilproducer shows it in action with his sexy Aiko3 walk cycle!

Oh, and Sparrowhawke's Plugins are Free!
    For even more information, Jay_Nola has put together a really nice Carrara Plugins FAQ for us. I use it all the time for reference, and for links to the plugin makers' sites. Holly Wetcircuit also has some great information on plugins, dynamic hair use, tutorials, and a listing of plugin links - plus a nice article on some of the plugins that she uses. Very useful site!

Post edited by Dartanbeck on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,250
    edited December 1969

Poo...
    I forgot to mention. I'm not sure if such scripts exist for Carrara. I've never even looked into using scripts in Carrara, but if you scroll down through Jay's FAQ, you'll see that Fredric Rible has a free scripting plugin for Carrara called: Py Carrara, and I believe that I've seen it used to have the keys of a piano play to the notes of a sound file - and other great things. You should ask Fred. I bet he could tell you something. Perhaps that DS script could be converted to work with it?