Professional Cellist Poses for Genesis 3 Female and Male query

HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
edited November 2018 in The Commons

Had this in my wishlist for a while and now it is $1.99 in the PC+ sale I was about to pick it up. Before I did I doubled checked I had the Cello. Nope. So I looked for it in the store but can't find it, unless a search for 'Cello' is the wrong thing to do. It's not listed in the 'Additional Products used in Promo Images' either. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

I have a couple of freebie Cellos but it would be good to have the intended one.

Post edited by Haruchai on

Comments

• ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 550
    edited November 2018

Hi! The cello used in the set seems to have been culled. It was in Melody Man Strings.
    But, there is a free excellent cello in ShareCG by Hypnagogia and in forums here freebies section a positioning preset with a video tutorial, so it works just the same, if not better.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3187666/#Comment_3187666

Let me know if you need further assistance.

-P-

Post edited by Protozoon on
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884

Thanks for the response and apologies for the late reply, my DAZ Forums notifications have stopped again it seems.

• Hmm. This makes me think I should do a cello next.

-P-

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

The culling of the Melody Man series also removed the store's only French Horn (albeit valveless) and trombone. @Protozoon, I need the trombone to complete my horn section with your trumpet and saxophone. So, please consider this when prioritising next releases.

• xyer0 said:

The culling of the Melody Man series also removed the store's only French Horn (albeit valveless) and trombone. @Protozoon, I need the trombone to complete my horn section with your trumpet and saxophone. So, please consider this when prioritising next releases.

Ok. I see there is a need of replacements for these culled instruments. I'll get onto it ;)

-P-

• Protozoon said:
    xyer0 said:

Ok. I see there is a need of replacements for these culled instruments. I'll get onto it ;)

-P-

I have been looking for a concert/pedal harp for a while, if you're taking requests.

edited December 2018
    xyer0 said:

Trombone modeled, textured and ready for poses ;)

-P-

Brass-Silver Clean.tip.png
    256 x 256 - 89K
    edited December 2018
    Protozoon said:
    xyer0 said:

Trombone modeled, textured and ready for poses ;)

-P-

@Protozoon Danke, obrigado, merci, gracias, grazie, arigato, thanks to you so very much! That's what I call service!

Post edited by xyer0 on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Have the professional cellist poses left the store???

• jakiblue said:

Have the professional cellist poses left the store???

Yes they have. When Melody Man strings were culled it was, as a pose set) left without the set it was for. I will make a standalone set.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

thanks Protozoon!

Standalone set means a cello, too? Can I haz electric cello az well?

Related image

Related image

edited January 2019
    xyer0 said:

Yes, and yes. Almost finished already ;)

-p- 

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,422
    Protozoon said:
    xyer0 said:

Yes, and yes. Already almost finished already ;)

-p- 

wow and wow...and you are very fast too smiley