Looking for a young Carrie Fisher/Princess Leia character morphs

Looking for a pre-existing character or seeing if anyone is building a G8F/G3F figure that represents a young Carrie Fisher.  Any thoughts?

f8a889c9-65e5-42e2-9ae1-002f86ed09a3.jpg
700 x 690 - 65K
DCj2uXOV0AAiW_j.jpg
539 x 539 - 38K

Comments

• andreretogasserandreretogasser Posts: 256
    edited November 2018

With your request, you're probably the target group for this ;-)

https://www.daz3d.com/teen-princess-leila-for-genesis-3-female-s

Post edited by andreretogasser on
  • THnaks. Unfortunately this model doesnt seem to have the likeness I am after

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

Buy facegen & then use the 2 images you supplied to make the morph. For the skin use the texture set for Elizabeth for Victoria 8

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,584

With your request, you're probably the target group for this ;-)

https://www.daz3d.com/teen-princess-leila-for-genesis-3-female-s

Attractive, certainly, but to me, she seems to resemble Natalie Portman more than Carrie Fisher.

Sincerely,

Bill

• Yeah, Leila hasn't got any similarity to Fisher or her Leia character, at all. Can remember being surprised it was given such a similar product name, since it seemed guaranteed to lead to impulsive buyer confusion!

Facegen still confuses the heck out of me, sadly... We've had a great Anne Hathaway-alike and Angelina Jolie-alike, but need more. A Sarah Michelle Gellar-alike and Kate Beckinsale-alike would both be very popular for just about everyone who makes vampire art.

• So, I tried FaceGen... definitely not doing something right.  The end result was downright frightful.

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

So, I tried FaceGen... definitely not doing something right.  The end result was downright frightful.

You really need top-notch front and left pictures for best results. I think buying the various head morphs on the market and using the reference photo's as a background is your best bet. The skin you choose is very important since it helps enormously to get the feeling for the right character.

How it can be done is googling "sangriart" , you'll get the store of an artist who makes many celebrity look a likes, and pretty close.

Just browsing the DAZ store for a close match might help to get you started...

• With Carrie Fisher there's also the issue of getting images from the same timeframe.  Her face is a bit chubbier in A New Hope, but thins out in Empire and Jedi.