Question on Genesis / Michael 5

FetitoFetito Posts: 481
edited September 2013 in Daz Studio Discussion

Let's see if I understood it right: Genesis is like the base for Michael 5.

Then this product http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-evolution-muscularity would also work for Michael 5?

Post edited by Fetito on

Comments

• Hiro ProtagonistHiro Protagonist Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

Yes, it will. You can use those morphs with any Genesis 1 character. I use these on virtually every character I create, even if only dialling them up a little. They do add a huge number of morphs to your parameters, almost all of them in Latin, so I sometimes look at an anatomical chart to find out what part of the body they affect. However, you can dial all of them up with one slider. The Flexions option can add nice subtlety to muscle flexing, and I usually have that on too.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited September 2013

yes M5 is one of character for genesis.

Then most of them work good for M5 too. (I do not think I need to adjust them )
    if you get already M5, I can recommend it strongly. (for every genesis characer)

Then, you may better to serch the morph sets which puckaged as bundle.
    it seems one of base morph set series for genesis.

then , in this year, daz must release new gen2men and M6.

after that, for a while, DAZ may release many items for M6 mainly.
    (may offer some items for M5 too, but DAZ use power to release contents for New M6 I believe)

daz may sell new morph set almost same with muscle morph
    for new M6. after release M6. if you can not find such morphs, you can get it
    the muscle morph at that time.

but it may only work for M5, without transfer them (not offcially daz recommend never)
    or product tool, then there is no garantee, if the msucle morph can not work well,
    after you transfered genesis muscle morphs. for M6.(gen2men? I do not know,,)

so that I prefer to wait M6.

(You must hope to get M6, when you see daz CM, I believe so,, but I only get female line figures
    from DAZ, so do not get them ^^; m4, and m5 came as appendix of something other )

Post edited by kitakoredaz on