Character almost invisible in 3D Delight render

My 3D SpinMy 3D Spin Posts: 600
edited November 2018 in New Users

I bougt the Easy Environments Eternal Sands and when i render in 3D Delight the Character
looks almost invisable - See image. I tried it with several different, While the Animals rendered
fine....

I now took of all the clothes and the figure appeared clear - Why would clothing make the figure
dissapear??

3D Delight.jpg
1800 x 1200 - 1M
Post edited by My 3D Spin on

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Which figure are you using? Which outfit? Did you use 3DL materials for the figure?

• My 3D SpinMy 3D Spin Posts: 600
    edited November 2018

Which figure are you using? Which outfit? Did you use 3DL materials for the figure?

I tried with Several figures and outfits  and yes i used 3Dl material.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    edited November 2018

Ok thats a bit odd;) What if you hide or delete the environment? Could you check if you by accident have enabled motion blur. In the render advanced settings. I've had strange gltches with that sometimes.

Post edited by Sven Dullah on
    edited November 2018

Ok thats a bit odd;) What if you hide or delete the environment? Could you check if you by accident have enabled motion blur. In the render advanced settings. I've had strange gltches with that sometimes.

It was enough that i removed the clothing on the figure for it to appear normal so its something with
    the clothing that makes the body dissapear even parts that are bare??

• Which figure are you using? Which outfit? Did you use 3DL materials for the figure?

It was enough that i removed the clothing on the figure for it to appear normal so its something with
    the clothing that makes the body dissapear even parts that are bare??

is it a geografted outfit and you are hiding parts? some PA's have started making geografted clothes and it's driving me nuts.

• There is an issue that can crop up, as I recall it's triggered by having Motion Blur on but that may be wrong.

edited November 2018

There is an issue that can crop up, as I recall it's triggered by having Motion Blur on but that may be wrong.

So where do i turn of Motion Blur?

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

There is an issue that can crop up, as I recall it's triggered by having Motion Blur on but that may be wrong.
    So where do i turn of Motion Blur?

It's in the Acvanced tab of the Render Settings dialog (Ctrl-Shift-R, or Render> Render Settings ...)  If Motion blur is unchecked, then just try checking and unchecking it.

• It's in the Advanced tab of Render Settings.

edited November 2018

It's in the Advanced tab of Render Settings.

I looked  in the Advanced tab of Render Settings-There is no box about blur there? 
    Only CPU and Geforce..

Ok I found it-I was looking in Iray settings instead of 3D Delight

edited November 2018

It's in the Advanced tab of Render Settings.

You where right it was the motion blur that caused it - Thanks for your help

• You where right it was the motion blur that caused it - Thanks for your help