Posey and Petunia...

This is my first time posting in the forums. I typically just lurk about, but this amazing new release from Lady Littlefox prompted a question I couldn't refrain from asking... will there be a male version coming? 

I typically only buy releases that offer both male and female counterparts, but this one is almost too good to pass up. They're just too cute! Excellent work, Lady Littlefox, as always!

Comments

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

I love the new release too, as well as the related releases.  I don't know if a male version will be released, but that would be awesome.  'm thinking Luca might be tweaked to look like a counterpart.  I may try to do so later.

• Risk3DRisk3D Posts: 65

LOL! Just when I thought I'd save some money this week for the holidays, LLF had to go and release this awesome bundle package. I'm getting the whole bundle because all 4 are look incredable! I too hope for a male counterpart but till then I'm sure I can frankentein up something with older toon characters I've baught made. My BIG hope is this might be a precurser to some form of G8 Plushies *hint hint!* Those were crazy adorable. :D

The hair sets in the bundle look great as well, right in line with LLF's Laura hair released earlier. I'm sooo hoping they have some form of dforce like laura hair (they have a dforce logo but so does the character heh, might be stock picture logos)

• @Worlds_Edge

Luca seems like a good candidate for creating a counterpart. Thanks for pointing him out!

@Risk3d

Yes, yes... I was trying to be strong, but I just couldn't resist this release! I didn't get the bundle, just Posey and Petunia and the spooky/cute Clove and Wytch Accessories pack. I added in a couple of things I've had my eye on for a while, namely Blooms of Lace and Peaches and her Expansion. I should have been gotten Peaches. It seems Pickles sort of dropped off the site. It's a shame because I would've liked to have the wolf ears and tail in that pack.  

• II have always been a big fan of Lady Littlefox and followed her for years. Most of all, I've always loved your Toon characters, most notably Cookie and Chip (which was created by Redspark). I also think Lady Littlefox's other creations are great, but her biggest asset is her Toon characters. You can feel how much love she puts in these characters. I can well imagine that Posey / Petunia is my new favorite character and I really hope for a male counterpart.

I would still be interested in whether anyone has tried to test "Posey" or "Petnia" together with "Cartoonized"? I would like to know if the combination is perhaps too much.

edited November 2018

@sadastiltskin - I'm not great at dialspinning to try to match character, but I gave it a shot.  I started with Luca and added other characters and morphs, and also used Posey texture.  It could still use quite a bit of improvement, but I do think someone with more talent could turn Luca into a great counterpart for Posey.  On the left is Posey, on the right, Luca.  I think he needs his nose lengthened a bit and maybe his face shape needs to be changed a bit more, and he needs his chin "Sakura-ized" (sharpened).  The eyes could use more enlarging, but I kept breaking them when I tried to go much farther.

@RCTSpanky - I will try them with cartoonize and post the results

petunia and Luca morphed changed materials.png
    3000 x 1854 - 3M
    Post edited by Worlds_Edge on
  • pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,537

LOL! Just when I thought I'd save some money this week for the holidays,

Are you saying you DON'T give Daz content to all your friends & realtives as gifts?

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339

After doing dozens of renders with Gumdrops, I plunged into Chip and Cookie and did hundreds and hundreds of images. Great figures. I grabbed Star, then Star 2.0, and so far I’ve done a total of 4 Star renders. Without Steel, or any other male counterpart, I’m afraid I just don’t use a female character very much. My stories are as balanced as I can make them, but with just a female version of a stylized character availed most stories wind up being more model/photo shots than stories.

If I knew for sure there was a male version coming, I’d jump on this character in a heartbeat, but as a female-only I’m afraid I can’t use her, despite how awesome she appears t be.

— Walt Sterdan

edited November 2018

@@RCTSpanky Here is Posey with various Cartoonized settings applied.  Explainer below.

1 - Posey out of the box, except she has lashes from Dark Anime Eyes & Lashes

2 - Cartoonizer at 18%.  Anything higher breaks Posey's eyes.

The rest of the test renders are applications of various individual cartoonized features cumulatively, one on top of the other.

3 - Changed face length and shape

4 - Changed eye shape and added toon lashes.  The lashes cut into her hair but that's because I applied the lashes after I put the hair on the character.

5 - Changed lip shape

6 - Changed face shape some more

7 - Changed nose shape

8 - Changed nose shape again

Posey comparison using Cartoonize.jpg
    6720 x 1854 - 5M
    Post edited by Worlds_Edge on
  • Hi

They are just adorable - managed to stop myself plumping for the bundle (kind of regretting that now, nice hairs). I'm still not sure how much use I'll put them too, but they are already looking more flexible than Sakura with her dead fish eyes.

Hithere3.jpg
    989 x 913 - 736K
  • seeker273seeker273 Posts: 449
    edited November 2018

I've had the chance to work with her before and she is so cute. I really hope there's a male version for her coming but I hoped the same for Star and there never was one :( Here's to hoping, the men never get any love :)

PoseySeeker1.png
    593 x 960 - 877K
    Post edited by seeker273 on
  • wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339
    seeker273 said:

I've had the chance to work with her before and she is so cute. I really hope there's a male version for her coming but I hoped the same for Star and there never was one :( Here's to hoping, the men never get any love :)

Awesome picture (as always) -- it almost makes me want to grab the character even without a male counterpart...

-- Walt Sterdan 

That's a lovely render @seeker273  Here's to hoping we get a male version too, that would be awesome.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,739

Great picture, seeker273.

• Surprised there is still only one page for her .  I haven't been using her as much as I would like but  there have been a few glitches with that script for putting the textures on the nose graft.  

• moon witch using a combo of posey/petunia,growingup/chibi etc and i think it was Donna skin....

Petunia/Posey with Olena skin and morphy mixing

and this is another very chibi petunia "moth" girl

• edited December 2018

Looks good Dreamer. Finally got to play with her. Converted my foxgirl over to her to see what I would get.  Well She ended up a little more bustier than using a Sakura base lol. But I actually like that she is easier to work with since she doesn't have the extra attachments.  Also love the doll eyes morph. 

Kasumi P2.png
    494 x 800 - 2M
    Post edited by noshobawolf_f994bf986d on
  • edited January 2019

Ok was playing with Mina abit and Thistle's cat ears.  I do have a simple work around for the matching hair colors that LLF mentions on the product page. Prefectly willing to post them for anyone that wants them. Created LIE layer for the inner ear colors and then just simply use what ever hair shaders you like or use for the base. 

fox girl robed 2.png
    515 x 665 - 442K
    Post edited by noshobawolf_f994bf986d on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    seeker273 said:

she looks adorable heart

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

the Love Spirit heart!! 

• edited February 2019

Figured I would post her here.  Need some more animal sets for her other than cat.

Grey Wolf .png
    1003 x 665 - 949K
    Post edited by Chohole on

Very cute!  Love the posing.

• Very cute!  Love the posing.

Not much into Kemono Friends but I have seen enough fanart of all age ranges to be fond of how she was done.