NaNoWriMo dazaholic support thread

Is anyone here attempting to do NaNoWriMo this year?  Also a Dazaholic who likes to write and render the stuff written? (Or attempt to render your written word?)

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083

Here! I did NaNoWriMo the last two years, and want to do it this year, too. I wasn't home today, so zero words so far, but I do plan on starting tomorrow.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,728
    Ati said:

Here! I did NaNoWriMo the last two years, and want to do it this year, too. I wasn't home today, so zero words so far, but I do plan on starting tomorrow.

I wrote zero words too, but that is for same reason, and also not sure which story to do first,

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083
    Ati said:

I wrote zero words too, but that is for same reason, and also not sure which story to do first,

Oh, I know the story. I started doing Nano camp in April, and failed miserably. THAT story. :D

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,085

I couldn't participate in in November or during the summer.  Hope everyone did well in November.  

Hope to get back in the swing during 2019.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,514

I am well familiar with it but not not participated it, but I can promise you, as an author of eight books, the best regiment is to turn off the internet and write. Turn on the internet to research, create a platform and promote and of course drop inot Daz to shop.