(Released) dForce Police Officer Outfit for G8F [Commercial]

ToyenToyen Posts: 1,864
edited October 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

A dForce compatible police outfit for G8F.

Out now - https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-police-officer-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

Post edited by Toyen on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601

Very nice!

• MadaMada Posts: 1,869

Looks good :)

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

Cool.  Hopefully there'll be a matching male version (and an easy provision for changing the numbers) for group scenes. 

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038
    Cybersox said:

Cool.  Hopefully there'll be a matching male version (and an easy provision for changing the numbers) for group scenes. 

+1

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,317
    Cybersox said:

+1

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,864

Thank you guys!

Currently I have no plans to do a male version but one never know! :)

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038
    Toyen said:

Thank you guys!

A male version would be very usefull, but more important would be if you could update the product with changable numbers? Just thinking of a two sprites with the numbers (0-9) where the numbers could be changed via the offset. And add a displacement map. Done. ;)

These would the product realy usefull for comics, where different officeres with different numbers are needed.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Great work! My father carried a badge for 37 years. It is good to see some love for our folks in blue.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762
    Toyen said:

Thank you guys!

Sigh.  Unfortunately, that REALLY limits what you can do with this outfit, as there's usually very little difference between male and female police uinforms, so not having a matching male version precludes the use of this one in most group scenes.    

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601
    gerster said:
    Toyen said:

Thank you guys!

A male version would be very usefull, but more important would be if you could update the product with changable numbers? Just thinking of a two sprites with the numbers (0-9) where the numbers could be changed via the offset. And add a displacement map. Done. ;)

These would the product realy usefull for comics, where different officeres with different numbers are needed.

If the numbers are not modeled, you can do it yourself in photoshop or GIMP.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,317
    Cybersox said:
    Toyen said:

Thank you guys!

Sigh.  Unfortunately, that REALLY limits what you can do with this outfit, as there's usually very little difference between male and female police uinforms, so not having a matching male version precludes the use of this one in most group scenes.    

Sadly I agree.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,739
    Toyen said:

Thank you guys!

I hope you change your mind.

• I hope you change your plans for a male version.

• saadMsaadM Posts: 11

Thanks for this release.

I like this uniform...

Pros: Can be used for males too

Cons: the hat is not shapable especially with the hair... That's sad :(

I don't regret my purchase at all, but if the designer can just make the hat shapable (like a bigger hat for the hair) it would be just perfect! (as an update)

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    saadM said:

Thanks for this release.

I like this uniform...

Pros: Can be used for males too

Cons: the hat is not shapable especially with the hair... That's sad :(

I don't regret my purchase at all, but if the designer can just make the hat shapable (like a bigger hat for the hair) it would be just perfect! (as an update)

Or you could always get this, https://www.daz3d.com/sy-hat-and-hair-helper-genesis-8 to work with most hat/hair combinations.