Sade's Thread [Commercial]

Comments

• SadeSade Posts: 883
    edited September 2020
    Post edited by Chohole on

and summer hill dress on the pass. im quite excited it, since i learned lot of things from this project. i hope you like it.

00.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 526K
    005.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 816K
    007.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 874K
    xp02.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 525K
    xp04.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 584K
    002.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 786K
    xp0.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 765K
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

i'm SO looking forward to this dress laugh 

sade said:

and summer hill dress on the pass. im quite excited it, since i learned lot of things from this project. i hope you like it.

yay thank you!! <3

john now working on scifi corridor enviroment

after probably he make my another weird outfit with lot of frills :D

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,721
    edited August 2020

Z Girl and Huntress. If Z Girl had an option to cover the midriff without kitbashing, it would give it more versatility. But I bought them all; so, I guess that marginalises my vote.

I hope you've settled into your new home now.

Post edited by xyer0 on

xyer: thank you! you have right, just i thought every outfit will cover, and i tried something different :D but no more uncovered belly XD

CIMAU is in the shop

also from honni, i made only everyday cowgirl, and the expansion. it had to be solid, based on old movies, so its not shiny, but its authentical

bustier set and addon had been released

hullo, omg, i did not work for eons. from september hopefully i will be more active.

some news.

i bought a new pc (parts) since it begun turned very slow (and my wacom was stolen, so i was brave enough for dream big, and i bought a cintiq.. and now i wait black friday or something for buy a stand for it, lol). so. the new pc is not working, because the build in video card is disabled by standard, and cant be turn on without video card. if i take out my video card from "old" pc, i cant work in installing and data transfer phase.. (if you plan to buy new video card, DONT DO! the nvidia 3080 will be released in september, and you can buy that, or lot of lot of almost no used video card will be sell, because everybody want buy the new 3080. Im not sure, probably i will buy a used cheap 2080, since my wallet is negative after buy new cpu, and motherboard, and stuffs. (but if you can afford, buy a 3080, go for it, really, its more than promising). My kids go school hopefully finally from september (they are at home since march because of covid). i really wait it. they doesnt. :D

learn new thing is allways good, i learned export normals from zbrush, what will be super useful, and i begin handling and using udims as well (i need uv mapper for it, since very few modeller take care about udim ). but with it the work is more easy. also learned a bit more marvelous designer, cant wait to release them. if you wish an outfit, shoot, i try make it, at least exercising. next task is learning making shoes. :D

old ones.

i couldnt resist, and made few more pc+ item update, cant say more, but i cant wait their release. :D

releases.

holt is out. i made two outfit, the brawler, and the sunset rider. comments and suggessions are allways welcome.

im super proud to ponchos, and i really want to make a poncho shader set, but i know it would sell terrible (i have curse about my shaders, they are sell awful). but if its on me, i would make 1000 ponchos. :D if you make a closer look you will notice the perfect harmony about pattern and material (some is painted, some is sewed) (sunset cowboy)

Brawler and texture addon

Sunset cowboy and addon

edited August 2020

Thanks for the update. You are such a hard worker! If you need inspiration, here are some of my Pinterest boards with hoped for outfits:  Haberdashery, Wardrobe-Male, Queture, Wardrobe-Femme, Wardrobe-SciFi, Accoutrements

Bon appetit!

Post edited by xyer0 on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,233
    xyer0 said:

Thanks for the update. You are such a hard worker! Cylindrical shirt sleeves and pants legs make Daz figures look like SIMS (old program for people); I call it "tubewear." My suggestion is to study the geometry (folds, creases, modeled stitching, seams, and hems) of Luthbel's pants, shirts, and coats, and imitate him. For shoes, study Slide3D (favourite 1 & 2) and chungdan (favourite 1 & 2), but neither of these artists gives multiple material zones (surfaces); since you are a texture artist, you probably will give us different surfaces.

Luthbel's collars and lapels hardly ever mangle and lose their shapes. And Luthbel's men's pants have multiple crotch creases (like real life), but not even Mada makes pants with them. (Favourites 1, 2, 3, 4, 5). Luthbel is stingy with adding morphs; so, please don't imitate him in that. dForce mostly sucks for male clothes.

BadKitteh Co (who hasn't been active this year) also does fantastic modeling on her gear (1, 2, 3).

If you need inspiration, here are some of my Pinterest boards with hoped for outfits:  Haberdashery, Wardrobe-Male, Queture, Wardrobe-Femme, Wardrobe-SciFi, Accoutrements

Bon appetit!

Sade only does the textures; someone else models.

Gordig said:
    xyer0 said:

Thanks for the update. You are such a hard worker! Cylindrical shirt sleeves and pants legs make Daz figures look like SIMS (old program for people); I call it "tubewear." My suggestion is to study the geometry (folds, creases, modeled stitching, seams, and hems) of Luthbel's pants, shirts, and coats, and imitate him. For shoes, study Slide3D (favourite 1 & 2) and chungdan (favourite 1 & 2), but neither of these artists gives multiple material zones (surfaces); since you are a texture artist, you probably will give us different surfaces.

Luthbel's collars and lapels hardly ever mangle and lose their shapes. And Luthbel's men's pants have multiple crotch creases (like real life), but not even Mada makes pants with them. (Favourites 1, 2, 3, 4, 5). Luthbel is stingy with adding morphs; so, please don't imitate him in that. dForce mostly sucks for male clothes.

BadKitteh Co (who hasn't been active this year) also does fantastic modeling on her gear (1, 2, 3).

If you need inspiration, here are some of my Pinterest boards with hoped for outfits:  Haberdashery, Wardrobe-Male, Queture, Wardrobe-Femme, Wardrobe-SciFi, Accoutrements

Bon appetit!

Sade only does the textures; someone else models.

Thanks, @Gordig, I misunderstood. Somehow I got the idea that she had now begun making meshes. Now that I re-read her post, I'm not sure where I got that idea from.

@Gordig: not :) Lately i begun work on outfits too, some of had been released, some of under pass, some of wait rigging (this evil task will be conquered by my heroic partner in crime Moonscape Graphics :))

@xyer0: thank you, i will take a look!! <3 My upcoming products what wait in the desk is 3 female and 2 male, so i have to equalize with more male outfit :)

edited September 2020

shadow villain and textures had been released

daz original

the leotard designs sadly dont vivisble on promos

Post edited by Sade on

edited September 2020

omg, dears. my favourite dress is had been released. i learned ALOT from it, when i made, from marvelous designer and daz too.

i hope you like it too!!

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-summer-hill-outfit-for-genesis-8-females https://www.daz3d.com/summer-hill-outfit-textures

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301
    edited September 2020
    sade said:

omg, dears. my favourite dress is had been released. i learned ALOT from it, when i made, from marvelous designer and daz too.

i hope you like it too!!

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-summer-hill-outfit-for-genesis-8-females https://www.daz3d.com/summer-hill-outfit-textures

@sade

It's a nice dress, but the fur's not behaving.  It's where it should be in the texture shaded preview, but not in Iray preview or in renders.

i know it, its a smart fur "problem". just set the main character points 0 0 0 xyz coordinates, and will be good.

Papyrus and textures addon had been released.

i loved work on mada"s outfit

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301
    sade said:

i know it, its a smart fur "problem". just set the main character points 0 0 0 xyz coordinates, and will be good.

That's hardly a solution.  The character was not moved from where she loaded, only posed.  Besides, what if there is more than one character in the scene, and the has some special spacing requirement, too.  This item is currently defective and needs to be fixed.

Sevrin said:
    sade said:

That's hardly a solution.  The character was not moved from where she loaded, only posed.  Besides, what if there is more than one character in the scene, and the has some special spacing requirement, too.  This item is currently defective and needs to be fixed.

thank you for feedback, will check, and ask about. im not a tech person, sorry :( its an outfit, rigged, and everthing, the fur is not special, simple smart fur.

edited September 2020

sea vignette in the shop, yee

edited September 2020

ok. long story

i restless searched a modeller who i team with it. one guy i made some project, but it stopped. the last project happens to went ghdesign, and she finished it.

that was menhet outfit's story in (really) short.

https://www.daz3d.com/menhet-outfit-for-genesis-8-female

edited September 2020

and menhet's textures

https://www.daz3d.com/menhet-outfit-noble-textures

serious question.

i really dont like separate a pack. what would you buy more. 1. an outfit with lot of textures together 2. or outfit with less textures, and plus expansion pack, if you need?

and the another set, also with ghdesign, is MADAAAAA

(sorry, im fan of her works). i couldnt resist and made 6 set instead 5. and also made another expansion, but im not sure what should i do with it

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-blue-nile-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

sade said:

i really dont like separate a pack. what would you buy more. 1. an outfit with lot of textures together 2. or outfit with less textures, and plus expansion pack, if you need?

and the another set, also with ghdesign, is MADAAAAA

(sorry, im fan of her works). i couldnt resist and made 6 set instead 5. and also made another expansion, but im not sure what should i do with it

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-blue-nile-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

I don't mind Daz Original add-on textures that are released with Core Figure Bundles because they only cost $4 or so at release. I am also a lover of Mada's work. I wish I could commission her, but Daz knows she's a boss, and they keep her busy. I think you should release the other expansion so the girls in Pharaoh's palace can have lots of options.

I hope you get a chance to do some sci-fi textures like you did for Convergence Outfit. I use Every. Single. One. of those shirts and pants textures.

xyer0 said:
    sade said:

I don't mind Daz Original add-on textures that are released with Core Figure Bundles because they only cost $4 or so at release. I am also a lover of Mada's work. I wish I could commission her, but Daz knows she's a boss, and they keep her busy. I think you should release the other expansion so the girls in Pharaoh's palace can have lots of options.

I hope you get a chance to do some sci-fi textures like you did for Convergence Outfit. I use Every. Single. One. of those shirts and pants textures.

i thinking about non daz official outfit and texture sets (since i making too much allways, seek the best solution for release).

the expansion is ready, but we cant release on daz, because the policy does not allow. i asked pc+ (waiting for answer, so crossfingers).

I"m happy you like Convergence. i liked it too. if you like to play, on vest you can put the height map to displacement with very low settings, probably it will be more realistic

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

I think I'd be more inclined to buy #2 - the outfit with less textures, with an additional expansion pack that I could choose to buy or not (if I didn't like the expansion textures). 

But that for me is purely an economical response - the outfit with less textures would be a lesser price and more affordable to me.  

sade said:

serious question.

Marida and textures are out.

I suggest you try with Smart fur with a cape, probably worth it!