LY Emily for Genesis 8 (Lyoness Product Remake)

Richard John SRichard John S Posts: 389
edited October 2018 in Product Suggestions

I remember asking about this a while ago, and I think Lyoness said there would be a possible remake of this in my previous request. I was wondering if this has happened and I missed the remake of the product. To me, I think Emily is the most beautiful character to date and I would really like to see this remade for G8. If it hasn't been remade yet, is there still a possibility? I would seriously pay double the asking price of the V4/G1 version for an Iray and Gensis 8 remake of her, also with eyebrow options so we can cange the color (preferably non-fibermesh because regular eyebrows look better).

Also, what is the hair used on the image of her below. Somone referenced it to me a while ago, but I can't remember the topic or which hair product this was.

LY Emily:
https://www.daz3d.com/ly-emily

Post edited by Richard John S on

Comments

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Certainly one of the more memorable Genesis characters.

• Also, what is the hair used on the image of her below. Somone referenced it to me a while ago, but I can't remember the topic or which hair product this was.

Looks a lot like OutOfTouch's Super Updo from Rendo. There's an expansion pack there that lets you add a ponytail to it.