When is 3d Universe's Konrad coming?

Patrick TynerPatrick Tyner Posts: 640
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

So.....over on Facebook, I saw Steve's latest creation for Genesis in Konrad......which we originally saw on the 21st of August. But we don't see anything here.....why not? Hopefully, it hasn't been placed on a back burner somewhere while all these sales have been taking place? I know, I have been holding out on spending anything until I see what Konrad costs and what kind of bundle Steve has come up with!! Which is a shame because I saw some things that I would like to have gotten with him, that are no longer on sale, so I might have to wait until there is a store wide sale to get those items.

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

So.....over on Facebook, I saw Steve's latest creation for Genesis in Konrad......which we originally saw on the 21st of August. But we don't see anything here.....why not? Hopefully, it hasn't been placed on a back burner somewhere while all these sales have been taking place? I know, I have been holding out on spending anything until I see what Konrad costs and what kind of bundle Steve has come up with!! Which is a shame because I saw some things that I would like to have gotten with him, that are no longer on sale, so I might have to wait until there is a store wide sale to get those items.

I expect that Konrad will be arriving on 3D Universe's day as a Featured Published Artist -- whenever that is.

I do know that towards the end of the month, there will probably be a catch up sale of some sort, so anything you missed should be available again, though the deal may not be quite as good.

• Patrick TynerPatrick Tyner Posts: 640
    edited December 1969

That will be cool because I had my eye on the Streetwear Jeans and Sneakers as well the Confederate Conscript set. I am a huge fan of Steve's stuff and can't wait for 3d's day!

edited December 1969

Does anyone know when the 3d Universe day is going to be?? Even just the maybe could be?

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

Looks like its Today

edited December 1969

Cool! That was pretty quick!