Daz Shop Market

What i find irritating is that if i want to find products that i own, i also get products that i don't own and until i find my own product it takes quite a while. I am saying this cause when i use Daz Studios sometimes products appear white or without any design and i don't know what to expect from it. Would be nice if there was something like show products that i own only....

Comments

• If you are wanting to find info on a product in your content panes, just right-click on it and select More Information... to open the read me - from where you can open the product page if desired. You cana lso hold down the cmd(Mac)/ctrl(Win) key as you do so to get extra options.

• What i want is when i acces the Daz Shop and uncheck hide my own products is to also have a slot with show only my products. When you have over 1500 products...trust me you dont want to scroll until you get old.

• If you're using a browser that can run it, the Daz Deals extension allows you to do exactly that (along with a ton of other useful stuff). See https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/106296/announcing-daz-deals-browser-add-on

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,839

Go to the product library in your account and use the filter