How to remove all shaders from objects in a scene

Hi all,
i'm a newbie at Daz3D and am after achieving the "no shader/clay" render style. So far the only way I have achieved it is by creating a default object (cube) selecting it and saving the (default) shader as a preset. Then, I create the scene I want to clay render and apply the shader to every surface, one by one. I would like to apply this shader (or remove all shaders present in the scene, same result) to all surfaces at once, because doing it individually can be very tedious. However, I haven't yet found out how. I've tried selecting all objects and double clicking on the shader, dragging it into the scene... nothing works. I have to select each surface, then double click on the shader, and repeat for every surface. Surely there must be a simpler way to remove any shaders/apply the default shader to all objects at once?

Thank you all very much for your patience and insight!

Comments

• You can't literally have no shader, as a shader is tells the renderer how to handle the surface. A Shader Preset will apply to everything that is selected - by default it needs both item and surface(s) selected but if you just select all the items in the scene, then hold down ctrl(Win)/cmd(Mac) while double-clicking your preset you can choose, in the dialogue, to target all surfaces instead of all selected surfaces.

• YES! Finally, thank you sooo much Richard! I was getting so frustrated!