DAZ Web site has a big problem

My 3D SpinMy 3D Spin Posts: 600
edited October 2018 in New Users

I get logged out everytime i change page - And when i try to purchase something im logged out and
and dont see the product in my cart - Happens with all my browsers - So what do i do! I go to Renderocity
or Hivewire and buy something there instead. One would think DAZ really should have control of there website...

Post edited by My 3D Spin on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2018

try clearing your cache, clearing your cookies,  rebooting your computer to make sure the clearing has worked.   Then relog in using the front page.   Not the store page or the forum page  but the front page here   https://www.daz3d.com/home

Using the front page means that you are simulaneously logged in to both parts of the site,  the forum side and the store side.     Make sure that you tick "keep me logged in"    and then try again.

So far I haven't seen any one else having any problems of this sort. It has to be something specific to your computer.

I am also advised to say to you 

If you are blocking cookies and/or JavaScript from the site, be it through browser configuration or browser plugin or application (e.g., anti-virus, anti-malware) it could also cause you problems
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

Sounds to me like a session mismatch. Chohole is right... and also if you have ad-blockers, turn them off for this website.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I run adblock plus with no problems

• My 3D SpinMy 3D Spin Posts: 600
    edited October 2018
    Chohole said:

try clearing your cache, clearing your cookies,  rebooting your computer to make sure the clearing has worked.   Then relog in using the front page.   Not the store page or the forum page  but the front page here   https://www.daz3d.com/home

Using the front page means that you are simulaneously logged in to both parts of the site,  the forum side and the store side.     Make sure that you tick "keep me logged in"    and then try again.

So far I haven't seen any one else having any problems of this sort. It has to be something specific to your computer.

I am also advised to say to you 

If you are blocking cookies and/or JavaScript from the site, be it through browser configuration or browser plugin or application (e.g., anti-virus, anti-malware) it could also cause you problems

All other web sites about 20 of them or so that i log in to use lets me stay logged in no matter where i brows. Why
    is it that only DAZ gives me this problem? If it was my computer i would have problems everywhere...

Mod Edit  :- To fix quote

Post edited by Chohole on