Today's sale is not working consistently

In Daz sales I 'm never sure what starting price the discounts are taken from but today's 30% off debut new releases for PC+ members is not consistent. I've put some items in my cart. The Wicked Industral Chic Furniture and the iRadiance Light Probes are showing an extra 30% off the prices shown on the Debut New Release page but the dForce Summer Outfit and  Art Deco Statuettes are showing the same $8.80 they have on that page.

Which is right?  Do the prices shown on the Debut New Release page include the extra 30% discount or are we supposed to get an extra 30% off them? Or are we limited to 2 items? (I can't see that anywhere in the conditions). Or is the extra 30% only on PC+ Items? The text says 30% extra off Debut New Releases, I can't see anything that says PC+ only.

Comments

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Agreed, my cart just doubled in price because of it.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

As far as I can tell, if you're a PC+ member, the discount on the items should show at 51% off on all NEW DEBUT RELEASES, regardless of whether they're D.O.s or PA product, EXCEPT for PC+ items, which should be discounting to around 90% off. 

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,603
    Cybersox said:

As far as I can tell, if you're a PC+ member, the discount on the items should show at 51% off on all NEW DEBUT RELEASES, regardless of whether they're D.O.s or PA product, EXCEPT for PC+ items, which should be discounting to around 90% off. 

The dForce Summer Outfit and Art Deco Statuettes are showing 51% off on the Debut New Release page but Wicked Industrial Chic Furniture is showing 87% an Iradiance Light Probes is showing 84%. Does this mean the prices shown for the PC+ items on the Debut New Releases page is just a glitch in the store?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

the dress mentioned and the Statuettes are PA items.  wicked industrial chic is PC+ 

• SamanthieSamanthie Posts: 308

I am also having discount issue..have put Emry's Harrison HD and new dforce Univ Dress into cart. I think I am supposed to get Harrison then for 50% off but is still showing at 40%. Am I mistaken?

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

best thing you put everythin that's not working here https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/283956/platinum-club-sale-issues-report-thread#latest

that way mods will find it faster t get it working

• SamanthieSamanthie Posts: 308
    Linwelly said:

best thing you put everythin that's not working here https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/283956/platinum-club-sale-issues-report-thread#latest

that way mods will find it faster t get it working

thanks, will do.