Render error

dholmdholm Posts: 115
edited December 1969 in New Users

I get this error and I know it is a simple fix but still to new to all this. "Warring obscuring the view point during an open GL render may corrupt the full image." My renders have been very simple because I'm just leaning and the render look ok at this point. I only have two or three items in my scene and they do not take up a lot of space. What am I doing wrong or what settings do I need to change?

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That means DO NOT open a window over the image you are rendering, GL grabs right from your screen so It might not have grabbed it all before you open a new window. Best to just let OpenGL's render with nothing else going on.

• dholmdholm Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

Thank you so I should close my side panels?

edited December 1969

Not needed DS knows what part to render, but OpenGL can be messed up with changing stuff after the render starts.

• dholmdholm Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

I get this everytime I do a render. So is this just like a warning label or sign and that I should not do anything tell the render is done? and I can click on the do not show? Or did I mess something up while seeing how the software works and what I can to. I'm a kid at heart What happens when I do this. Maybe I should have not done that. Saving is my best friend.

edited December 1969

Yes, it's more a warning than a error. It really should be worded differently.