sometimes i hate this shop

RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

just bought a "build your own bundle" set of items for 3 dollars and got Order Confirmation email with over 100 dollars to pay

now i hate to write a ticket again and again because they cannot handle their shop

so be carefull

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,387

What products exactly did you buy?

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

This seems to have happened to several people during this sale. I'm sorry you got you, too, Ruphuss. I always buy Gift Cards and pay with Store Credit. The overcharge has never happened to me, but I don't know if using Store Credit is really a way to avoid this problem.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    frank0314 said:

all from those products you can chose from

https://www.daz3d.com/build-it-8

cart had the price it should have = 2.99

just annoying to have to write a ticket again

• dukesdukes Posts: 23

the bundles are for PC+ Members only

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    dukes said:

the bundles are for PC+ Members only

i know

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2018
    Ruphuss said:
    frank0314 said:

all from those products you can chose from

https://www.daz3d.com/build-it-8

cart had the price it should have = 2.99

just annoying to have to write a ticket again

Which particular ones, we do need specifics, when we ask which products. 

Post edited by Chohole on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

There is a thread somewhere to report issues, to help prevent it happening again.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    nicstt said:

There is a thread somewhere to report issues, to help prevent it happening again.

It has been stickied, so you'll find it at the top of page one. Here the link.

@Ruphuss, There is a store glitch that seems to rear up during massive sales like this one and disappear most of the rest of the time.

When you put products in your cart, make sure the price of each item reflects the discounts you are expecting. Sometimes the price of the item(s) in the left column will be wrong, while the cart Total looks correct. Refresh the page. It should only take once, but do not checkout until the item prices are correct. For the BYOB sale, prices should be no higher than 40¢.

If you don't already have it, the Daz Deals browser add-on makes it really easy to see something is wrong as it displays the total discount of each item in the cart.

I know that won't help you for the current overcharge, but it may help prevent an overcharge in the future.