Irregularities

Please take a close look at her back...and you can see that the curvature is irregular...only i dont know why...i dont expect to see these faults (that is...if they are faults) in an advanced figure like Victoria 8

I mean the curve line of her back is supposed to be one smooth curve...only here its clearly not.

I have not done anything to adjust her...no morphing changes or anything...this is pure Victoria 8 right out of the box.

Untitled-1.png
1110 x 2000 - 1M

Comments

• KitsumoKitsumo Posts: 1,210
    edited October 2018

Are they shoulder blades? On a skinny person (as Daz females tend to be) the shoulder blades usually stick out, depending on how the arm is positioned.

Post edited by Kitsumo on
  • sheedee3Dsheedee3D Posts: 214
    edited October 2018

I highly doubt that those are shoulder blades...its possible...but i really doubt it...the thing is that i dont know how to pose her to make sure...maybe i should bent or arch her back even more to find out.

Take a look at this promo image below...notice how the arch of her back has a perfect curve...is it maybe because she is slightly bent more forward then my character?...

I wonder if any posing expert here can tell me how i can test her to see if these are indeed shoulder blades or plain anomalies on my character.

xia-hd-for-genesis-8-female-09-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 81K
    Post edited by sheedee3D on