NEXT UP: PC+ SALE

davesodaveso Posts: 6,439

i have no money left after the PA sale. 

Comments

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

+1

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

We'll see ya after you get some saved up!

• Looking forward..Can't wait..Been tortured enough (it's time for a newer version of torture) lol. Hopefully shorter than PA. Lots of profit gained from this sale.

DAZ: Any coupon appreciation for everyone? (just to share the profit)...

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,439

Looking forward..Can't wait..Been tortured enough (it's time for a newer version of torture) lol. Hopefully shorter than PA. Lots of profit gained from this sale.

iu secoind that request. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,323
    edited October 2018

Coupons, free money and discounts are always welcome; but I think we got our appreciation coupons Friday, even if some didn't work correctly.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

I hope this sale is more fun, like they used to be.  I actually liked the Bogo sales or the ones where you discount increased as the days went by.  at least I seem to remember that those sales always worked for me.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576

...just hope they don't decide to change Forum Software again.  I remember several years ago that occurred during the last week of the sale and it made a total mess of things.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,323
    Kharma said:

I hope this sale is more fun, like they used to be.  I actually liked the Bogo sales or the ones where you discount increased as the days went by.  at least I seem to remember that those sales always worked for me.

Well it can be lots of fun but don't expect too much at the start. IIRC last year it started a little slow and the best deals didn't come until the second half

Kharma said:

Well it can be lots of fun but don't expect too much at the start. IIRC last year it started a little slow and the best deals didn't come until the second half

that's good. maybe i will have money by then laugh

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    Kharma said:

It's certainly changed since I bought my first item back on Jan 28/2004

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

What EXACTLY is the sale going to be about?

- Regular products sent over to PC+ status?

- memberships on sale?

- Deep discounts for PC+ club members?

- more freebies?

What are we getting excited about or is going to be different from the recent sales sweeps?

What EXACTLY is the sale going to be about?

- Regular products sent over to PC+ status?

- memberships on sale?

- Deep discounts for PC+ club members?

- more freebies?

What are we getting excited about or is going to be different from the recent sales sweeps?

usually all of the above. last year there were packs of PC+ items reduced waaaay down. 

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,253
    edited October 2018

They change the rules every year, but usually we can count on a lot of new releases of new PC+ items. As in daily releases, rather than weekly., there are typically a number of rotating category sales from the PC catalog. Sometimes there are theme releases (those can be fun). Usually there's an extravaganza bundle which is offered as a freebie to members early on. It's made up from the back catalog, so you may have some of them, but not necessarily all of them. 

During the event there are usually additional extravaganza bundles of something like 6-8 PC catalog items, each offered for a couple of days at a step discount. There've been a number of other offers as well, BOGOs or what all. Like I say, it tends to change every year.

Post edited by JOdel on
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,684
    Several freebie packs, discounts on already low PC+ items and just the overall giddiness of the sale. I always get a festive fibe from it :D
  • And the most important part: Jack in hats!

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,816

smiley

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,127
    edited October 2018

<<

Oh and the thread I'll mostly be in is over in the MO forum..

Post edited by Daz Jack Tomalin on
  • 50% off if you're already a member, but only 20% if you're not? That's odd. Usually, companies do it the other way around to encourage new people to sign up, or to draw back some of those people who have fallen by the wayside. 

• 50% off if you're already a member, but only 20% if you're not? That's odd. Usually, companies do it the other way around to encourage new people to sign up, or to draw back some of those people who have fallen by the wayside. 

There's been a fair few sales on memberships for non-members.. but for me, there is so much discounting going on the PC items right now, even with 'just' 20% off, you're gonna save the equivilent (if not more) on the extra 30% just on all the freebies and deals alone.

•  

There's been a fair few sales on memberships for non-members.. but for me, there is so much discounting going on the PC items right now, even with 'just' 20% off, you're gonna save the equivilent (if not more) on the extra 30% just on all the freebies and deals alone.

The PC+ sale is always a lot of fun. Best of luck-I know how much work you guys put in at this time of the year. 

•  

The PC+ sale is always a lot of fun. Best of luck-I know how much work you guys put in at this time of the year. 

Thanks..!

• StingerStinger Posts: 296
    edited October 2018

Got the e-mail for the PA Sale final weekend Saturday. Notice the year...

2017.jpg
    967 x 734 - 109K
    Post edited by Stinger on
  • Stinger said:

Got the e-mail for the PA Sale final weekend Saturday. Notice the year...

It was noticed, and the corect newsletter sent out, yesterday.

• RasberriRasberri Posts: 268
    edited October 2018

Well, I am new to this sale as well (like the PA sale that made me broke).  How long does this sale last? - I am hoping at least until November 1 when I get paid again sad

Post edited by Rasberri on
  • How does "PC+ Members get 50% OFF Annual Memberships!" work??

I mean, i am PC+ member and my membership is renewed automatically...

• How does "PC+ Members get 50% OFF Annual Memberships!" work??

You can renew and that will be added to your existing sub - if you pay by credit card the next payment will be delayed by an additional year; if you pay by PayPal you will need to go into your PayPala ccount and make sure there's only one active renewal.

• TOYSTORYLABTOYSTORYLAB Posts: 52
    edited October 2018

How does "PC+ Members get 50% OFF Annual Memberships!" work??

You can renew and that will be added to your existing sub - if you pay by credit card the next payment will be delayed by an additional year; if you pay by PayPal you will need to go into your PayPala ccount and make sure there's only one active renewal.

OK, so normally it would have been renewed on 2018-12-29... (Credit Card)

If i add it to my cart, i pay the next year immediately (35,- $) and it will be extended to 2019-12-29.

The next automatically renewal would be 2019-12-29 and NOT 2018-12-29... Correct?

Post edited by TOYSTORYLAB on
  • That is correct, it adds to your current expiration date.  I just renewed and it went from 2018-02 to 2019-02.  As Richard mentioned, you need to make sure there is only one active renewal if you are paying by Paypal, and may I add it is prudent to check Paypal periodically for that from anybody, I've had a zombie renewal for company that doesn't exist anymore - the money still dissappears and it is a pain to get it refunded when the vender can't verirfy it shouldn't have been sent because there is no working website to contact them at.

• T.H.A.N.X. to "Richard Hasseltine" and "diogenese19348" to help me save 35,- $

As everything goes via Credit Card, no zombie renewals via Paypal... devil

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

What happens if you purchase the renewal with store credit? Will it try to auto renew?