GamePrint- We are still here!

TaslaqTaslaq Posts: 78
edited October 2018 in The Commons

Dears,

I hope you guys are doing great - I wanted to share this small post with you to make sure that you know we are still there, we have been working heavily on getting our technology MakePrintable/GamePrint to fix as many complex models as we can beside the ability to push for full-color 3D Printing to enable as many Daz3D fans as we can to print in affordable price points and sizes - we are also finalizing our work on miniatures which should be released to the public very soon, we apologize for not being responsive as much as we were before and I promise you we will serve in our best possible ways 

I wanted to share with you some of our latest work that involves full-color 3D Printing 

IMG_2456.jpg
900 x 1600 - 124K
IMG_2454.jpg
900 x 1600 - 124K
IMG_2455.jpg
900 x 1600 - 128K
IMG_2449.jpg
900 x 1600 - 137K
IMG_1483.jpg
3024 x 4032 - 1M
Post edited by Taslaq on

Comments

• TaslaqTaslaq Posts: 78
    edited October 2018

Here are some images for miniatures 

IMG_2453.jpg
    900 x 1600 - 94K
    IMG_2458.jpg
    900 x 1600 - 86K
    mini1.jpg
    2048 x 1365 - 74K
    Mini2.jpg
    960 x 720 - 68K
    Post edited by Taslaq on
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,754

Glad you are still around...I love the sculpt I got from you.......and really want to do more "soon"(ish)

Rawn

• Victor_BVictor_B Posts: 391

What 3D Printer u r using and what 3D printer u can suggest for home use?

RawArt said:

Glad you are still around...I love the sculpt I got from you.......and really want to do more "soon"(ish)

Rawn

Hi - we are looking forward, we are pushing a new update so stay tuned, you will be able to pick between full-color 3D printing or hand painted and even miniatures 

Victor_B said:

What 3D Printer u r using and what 3D printer u can suggest for home use?

We are using several industrial 3D Printers - you can use formlabs for you home printing 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Wow, how tiny is that little set of dancers?

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

I'd reckon they'd be around 15mm

• Do the minatures use a quarter inch base? Or fit on a quarter inch base, I should ask?

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

Seeing these makes me drool in anticipation at what might sneak out from the Beta .. smiley

Do the minatures use a quarter inch base? Or fit on a quarter inch base, I should ask?

We are trying minis at 33.8mm and 50.8mm height 

33.8mm 

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

Very exciting can’t wait to order some miniatures :)

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

Can these miniatures be sold or is this only for personal use and what is the cost to print?

SimonJM said:

I'd reckon they'd be around 15mm

Really? That would be about 0.06 inches or just over 1/2 of a 10th of an inch. That's only like 6 grains of rice in volume. And 15cm is almost 6" so my guess would be maybe about 1" with the larger dancers being abou 12" - 13". I'm totally guessing though. If the large dancers are about 7" than the mini dancers are about 1/2" I'll guess.

Taslaq said:

33.8mm 

Thanks. My guess was in the ballpark although I used the wrong factor between cm & mm. I'll have to remember it's 10 not 100.

Kharma said:

Can these miniatures be sold or is this only for personal use and what is the cost to print?

we will have to check the Daz3D team to answer, there is a license that we should all respect 

Check this out 

5AD6B2EE-73CF-419A-99D9-1FABBC4485C1.jpeg
    4032 x 3024 - 3M
  • KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    Taslaq said:
    Kharma said:

we will have to check the Daz3D team to answer, there is a license that we should all respect 

ok thanks,was just curious, found in the other thread that they are only for personal use

Are the examples you posted from your 3d colour printing, or are those hand painted?

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

Yeah, Raw.....that figure right there, at that size is PERFECT.

Please lord, let that be example be machine-colored and come in at a much lower price point.

No, not sold, ever. Daz does NOT allow anything that uses their 3D assets to be sold. All you get is the 2D art you make with them.

If they did, I would open a Daz3Dprint.com site and jack all of your gallery art and offer 3D Print versions of all the Daz assets. lol, not lol.

They (Daz) say it was was a case-by-case basis so it can't hurt to submit a ticket and get a fresh answer directly from Daz.

Cost is probably yet to be determined, but if it's somewhat less than the full hand-painted figures, oh lord it's going to be an incredible 2019.

RawArt said:

Are the examples you posted from your 3d colour printing, or are those hand painted?

It’s full color 3D printed 

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    Taslaq said:
    RawArt said:

That's pretty amazing. Do you 3D print in plastic and then spray the outside with a full color process somehow? Trying to figure out how that would be done. LOL.

Taslaq said:
    RawArt said:

WOW!

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    edited October 2018

Yeah, Raw.....that figure right there, at that size is PERFECT.

Please lord, let that be example be machine-colored and come in at a much lower price point.

No, not sold, ever. Daz does NOT allow anything that uses their 3D assets to be sold. All you get is the 2D art you make with them.

If they did, I would open a Daz3Dprint.com site and jack all of your gallery art and offer 3D Print versions of all the Daz assets. lol, not lol.

They (Daz) say it was was a case-by-case basis so it can't hurt to submit a ticket and get a fresh answer directly from Daz.

Cost is probably yet to be determined, but if it's somewhat less than the full hand-painted figures, oh lord it's going to be an incredible 2019.

Well, the EULA allows for sale of 3D printed figurines, if you purchase a commercial 3D-Print license from DAZ... unfortunately, those are not in the store yet. But the EULA does already cover that topic.

From the EULA:

5.0 Commercial 3D Print Add-On License

For any User who has purchased one or more Commercial 3D Print Add-On Licenses via the DAZ store, the terms of this Addendum 5.0 apply to all Content that the User has purchased such a Commercial 3D Print Add-On License for.

All Content that can be identified according to the above criteria shall hereinafter be referred to as “Print Content”. The terms of this addendum 5.0 do not apply to any other Content.

For all Print Content the creation of three-dimensional physical representations of the Print Content or any three-dimensional art derived from the Print Content is permitted for personal as well as commercial use by the User so long as it is produced by 3D Printing. The number of such Commercial prints allowed to be made of the Content by the purchase of a Commercial 3D Print Add-On License for that Content is limited to Twenty (20).

In order to produce more than twenty commercial 3D prints of Content User should contact Daz 3D customer service by opening a support ticket and request the ability to purchase additional Commercial 3D Print Add-On Licenses for the Content.

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • Taslaq said:
    RawArt said:

Looks fantastic. Do you have a final price list posted somewhere?

AllenArt said:
    Taslaq said:
    RawArt said:

That's pretty amazing. Do you 3D print in plastic and then spray the outside with a full color process somehow? Trying to figure out how that would be done. LOL.

Hi - no its full color printed using a printer and our GamePrint technology 

Taslaq said:
    RawArt said:

Looks fantastic. Do you have a final price list posted somewhere?

Prices are based on the model uploaded - the site will give you the price, we are pushing this very soon and we belive it will be a great cost reduction on our previoius prices + you ge the ability to go hand painting as well

• That's one of mine!  Though... NOT one that I submitted to the miniatures program...  I'd be happy to take it off your hands when you're done testing it.

• I recognize one of those minis. Now I want one! laugh