Why is that Libraries folder there?

SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683

Every now and I am unable to find something in my content library but it does show up whenever I use the search function. I found out that within some Runtime folders, there is a folder called "Libraries", so it's nested it seems. Why is that folder there and why does it get nested there by DIM and not just installed in the Props folder that is in the same folder as the Runtime one? To elaborate: that folder in the Libraries folder is also called "Props" and there are other folders as well, such as Materials and Character. Because the way it's nested, it won't show up in my content library.

Post edited by Sylvan on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,737
    edited October 2018

The Runtime/Libraries folder is used for the Poser content libraries - Camera, Character (which appears as Figures in Poser/DS), Face (Expressions), Hair, Hands, Light, Pose, Props, and Scenes - you shoudl nto see it as a folder structure in the Content Library, only the diectory name under Poser Formats and then the library names under that (so the /Runtime/Libraries folders get skipped over in the display).

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683

Thanks for the info, Richard! I'll sort it out.