Mean Mr Pumpkin Head?

Does anyone have Mean Mr Pumpkin Head? https://www.daz3d.com/mean-mr-pumpkin-head-for-genesis-8-male

I have been trying to render it but it crashes daz every single time!!! I have no idea what's going wrong. I'm not using the dynamic cloth, just the shape/texture for G8 male, and it loads okay but won't render. I've tried it with dif lights, render settings (all iray of course). 4.10 as stated in required daz number. Really bummed cuz its a pretty cool char but it won't render. and crashed a lot of of effort in a scene. :( 

Now I've updated and run the new daz studio, and when it renders, NOTHING RENDERS. At all. blank square. I'm stumped. Unless someone can help me figure it out, I'm going to have to get a refund :( H'es acting more like a ghost than a pumpkin head >_<

Comments

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 909

As a test, try turning off the shadows on the robe. I don't have this but I suspect a way overly complicated shadow mask is being created. 

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312

I've rendered him in the past without problems.I loaded him up just now and he renders fine basic light set and HDRI nothing else in the scene.

What do you have the HD resolution set to? If its got set to high somehow that can cause problems.

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

Hi, how does Mean Mr Pumpkin Head for Genesis 8 Male render now? 

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,698

Well, I saw this a year late.

He's got a really big set of texture maps,  probably overkill in hindsight.  If you were having trouble, that'd be my guess.