Thank you Alessandro!

I had a rather less than positive start of this day, early morning and a meeting which made me feel rather messed up. Decided to look over todays new products and found your ManHippo.. which had me smiling already with some of the promor art, than I saw there was a Hippo Dance video... watching that, has turned this day much better.

Absolutely loved that video, many thanks!

/Carola

Comments

• You're welcome Carola, I'm glad the ManHippo could cheer you up a little!

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

Had me laughing quite a bit, as well. Wonderful way to start a day. :)

Thanks, Alessandro! :)

• RKane_1 said:

Had me laughing quite a bit, as well. Wonderful way to start a day. :)

Thanks, Alessandro! :)

Well what can I say, the ManHippo definitely got some moves :D

• Okay hats off to you and kudos!! Love the video! I don't always watch the videos posted about new products, but when I do Alessandro's make me laugh! Plus I am a HUGE Kamandi and Elephantmen fan and you have just knocked this out of the park!! I would love a follow up with a rhino, elephant and s razorback pig!! This is a snatch up must buy!
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

The promos are hilarious! Kudos.

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

He looks great and that dance is hilarious 

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

Brilliant!  He is a perfect fit for a future project!

• Very good, I'm glad you like it, I have several Anthropomorphs under development, it's a brand new work line for me and I had lot of fun doing it.

• Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108

Love the promos and the video made a great start to my day as well.  If you did that animation in Studio you need to start selling animations here, I would buy in a heartbeat!

• Love the promos and the video made a great start to my day as well.  If you did that animation in Studio you need to start selling animations here, I would buy in a heartbeat!

Hi Aave, I did the animation in Maya and rendered in Unreal Engine 4, but I had to remap bones and all weight maps in the process, so it isn't suitable for Studio. Will see however if it's possible to export as Alembic and adapt to it...

• Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108

Love the promos and the video made a great start to my day as well.  If you did that animation in Studio you need to start selling animations here, I would buy in a heartbeat!

Hi Aave, I did the animation in Maya and rendered in Unreal Engine 4, but I had to remap bones and all weight maps in the process, so it isn't suitable for Studio. Will see however if it's possible to export as Alembic and adapt to it...

That would be awesome for sure, I would love to try some of my dForce garments in a cool moves animation like this one :)

• Very good, I'm glad you like it, I have several Anthropomorphs under development, it's a brand new work line for me and I had lot of fun doing it.

Will be excited to see what future projects you have in mind!!
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

That's probably the most original awesome model i've seen in a long time.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,818

Very good, I'm glad you like it, I have several Anthropomorphs under development, it's a brand new work line for me and I had lot of fun doing it.

It was an instant purchase for me. I am looking forward to your future Anthropomorphs.