daz studio 4.6 fbx crash

a.weblabea.weblabe Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

hi
sorry for my english
i install daz 4.6 64 , create genesis figure add some animation to the face , body
save as fbx
when i try to import it in 3ds Max 2012 or 3DXchange it crash both program .. try on win 7 , win xp and 2 other pc
when i export and uncheck animations it work fine
i search for 4.5 64bit , install and did the same figure and animation , export .. it work fine
anyone have the same problem or just me ?

also where i can get goz plugin for 4.5 ?
thx

Comments

• cesar_monroycesar_monroy Posts: 17
    edited September 2013

Animation can add a lot of objects to exported files, hence you could be maxing out the memory addressing for 32 bits. You could try to export of your whole animation, like part1-running, then part2-jumping and so on... Assemble back segments into your target application (3DSMax or whatever).

PS. GOZ plugin should be available for download if you run your InstallManager and click on the Ready to Download tab then select GoZ for DAZ Studio 4.5+ (be sure to download the platform specific 32/64 bits you need).

Post edited by cesar_monroy on
  • a.weblabea.weblabe Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

hi
    thx
    support replay
    =
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, there is a known issue in DAZ Studio 4.6 regarding this. The issue has been resolved in the Beta release. You are welcome to install the Beat if you wish. You can find more information here: http://www.daz3d.com/daz-studio-pro-beta
    =